♥ ♥ ♥ Diana Zandars X Draco Malfoy (2) ♥ ♥ ♥

~~ Diagon Alley – Flourish and Blotts - daytime ~~

OTHER: Harry... Harry Potter...

MRS. WEASLEY: Oh, Harry! Thank goodness! We'd hoped you'd only gone one grate

too far...

OTHER: Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart.

MRS. WEASLEY: Ah! Here he is!

RON: Mum fancies him.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Make way there. Please! Let me by, madam. Thank you. Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet.

PROFESSOR LOCKHART: It can't be- Harry Potter?

PHOTOGRAPHER: Harry Potter! Excuse me, madam.

PROFESSOR LOCKHART: Nice big smile, Harry. Together you and I rate the front page! Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me,... which, incidentally is currently celebrating its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list, he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving... with my entire collected works, free of charge. Now, ladies?

MRS. WEASLEY: Harry, now you give me those, and I'll get them signed. All of you wait outside. That's it, Ron.

DRACO: I'll bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter! Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page.

GINNY: Leave him alone.

DRACO: Oh look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend.

LUCIUS MALFOY: Now, now Draco, play nicely. Mr. Potter... Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me, your scar is legend, as, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you.

HARRY: Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer.

LUCIUS MALFOY: Hmm. You must be very brave, to mention his name...or very foolish. HERMIONE: Fear of a name only increase fear of the thing itself.

LUCIUS MALFOY: And you must be... Miss Granger. Yes, Draco's told me all about you, and your parents. Muggles, aren't they? Let me see...red hair... vacant expressions... tatty second hand book. You must be the Weasleys.

That's when a beatiful female comes down the stairs on from behind Draco and covers his eyes with her hands

The female: Guess who sweetheart ♥♥♥

Draco: Hmm who could it be ? *joking knowing exactly who it is as huge smile comes on his face*

The female: Say my name or I will hex you for being the worst teaser on Earth *grins*

Draco: Your the one to talk Diana. *says as he grins*

The female: Come on Malfoy, let me hear you out loud. Say my full name