♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Secret Wild Party Night ♥

Ron: *whispers to Harry, Hermione and Chase* Did you guys hear about the Secret Wild Party?

Harry: (whispers back) no we haven't heard of it yet but now that you told us we now about it.
Hermione: (nods her head and whispers back) i din't hear of it until now
Chase: (whispers back) i knew it before you three did.
Harry: (stil whispering) why do you ask Ron ? your not planning to go are you ?!

Ron: No! Are crazy? The party will be in the forbidden forest and you know I'm afraid to go there. I wanted to ask if some of you are going to go there?

Harry: not me i feel the same way about that place like you do.
Hermione: no i'm not going ether the forbidden forest gives me the creeps, even thinking about it gives me the chills.
Chase: i'm going to the Secret Wild Party. the three of you can stay here wile i have fun at the party
Hermione: (looks at chase choked) Dont chase, do you now what can happen in the forbidden forest ?!
Harry: ya, me,Ron and Hermione know what can happen there. don't do it chase.

Diana: *walks over to them with Draco* Hey Chase. *gives him a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek* We came to see ya and to remind you that the party is tonight at 7 in the forbidden forest

Chase: hey angel (blushes) that's very sweet of you (looks at Draco) hey draco
Draco: hey chase
Chase: (looks at Diana) i know that but thanks for reminding me (smiles and winks at her)
Hermione: (looks at diana and draco) you two are going two ?! are you two nuts.
Draco: no were not aren't you going ?
Hermione: no forget it !

Diana: You are very shitty. Live a little, nothing will kill you from having some fun. *says as she sits in Chases lap and wraps her arms around his neck*

Chase: (raps his arms around her waist)
Hermione: you are crazy !!! did you put Draco and chase up to this ?!

Diana: Up to what? Being themselves? Get real girl. This is reality. Not a fairytale after all

Hermione: i din't even say that. are you that stupid ?! you don't know what can happen there while we do (points to herself,harry, Ron) i'm surprised that you got Draco to go with you to that party. how dare you to force chase to go with you.

Diana: I'm not forcing him. It was Draco's idea and when I said I'll go Chase said that he will come because he wanted to be my hero. Although he always is my hero and his brothers Adam and Leo and his sister Bree will also be there and believe us me, Chase, Adam and Bree have seen way scarier creatures then the Dark Lord himself *lips Chase's neck, sucks his sweet spot and leaves a red lipstick mark on it*

Chase: (lets out a Little moan that turns back to normal)
Draco: (puts his thump up) nice one Diana.
Chase: you don't have to worry about us Hermione we can take care and protect or self's just fine.
Hermione: (looks with dreamy eyes to chase) i know that you can chase but i'm not so sure about those two (points to Diana and Draco)
Draco: so according to you mud-blood i can't take care of my self well time to prove you wrong. (looks to Diana) i'm getting out of here see you later Diana and chase (leaves)
Hermione: (choked and the tears start to form in her eyes)
harry: (looks at Hermione) are you okay ?
Hermione: (doesn't answer)

Ron: Don't mind him Hermione you know very well that that's not true. And Idiot went too far *starts to get up*
Diana: Not soo fast super rusk! Draco no fault that Miss Perfection over there provoked him. And It would be better if she knew when she should keep her BIG mouth SHUT

Hermione: (glares at Diana) Oh yeah, I have heard enough (gets up) why don't you look at your self. you still have a larger mouth than me ! you think your better then the rest well your not . the only thing that I now see and hear is the devil herself