You're pregnant

Draco's POV
~THE GREAT HALL~
*7:30 a.m *

Pansy: Do you want coffee Draco? 
Draco: No thanks!
Harry: * enters through the door and comes to me with a tray of coffee and box of cigarettes * Special Delivery! Are you coming to the smokers?
Draco: *smiles and gets up from the table * After you!

Pansy: Draco wait ... you really will go to them? are you really going to leave me here alone?

Draco: Shut up! None of your business what I do with my life. As far as I remember you've never been part of it. * goes after Harry without looking back *

"THE TABLE OF THE SMOKERS"

Harry: * carries a tray of coffee and starts handing out * The coffee arrived! Nonfat?

Dark Bloom: My * takes the coffee * 
Harry: No caffeine?

Glaisy: Over here *takes it*

Harry: Three in one?
Alex Baron: Our * takes the coffee *
Harry: With saccharin?
Blake: Mine!
Harry: remained 1 normal coffee!
Hunter: Yeah mine!

Draco: * looks around * Where is Diana? 
Ron: In the bathroom with diarrhea * Chuckles * 
Hermione: * hits him on the head * 
Do not laugh at this Ron. Not funny! You do not know what it's wrong to talk so. 
Draco: Wait, wait ... Something wrong? What happened? Something with Diana?

Hermione: * nods * Her period is late. She constantly sick.
Draco: * smiles widely * This is not something bad, believe me!

At that moment Diana came to us with his hand on her belly. She looked tired and sick.

Hermione: Are you okay Dani? Want to go to Madame Pomfret? 
Diana: * smiles weakly * No need! I come from there. 
Draco: * smiles, takes her into his lap and hugs her waist * I love you! 
Diana: * smiles and hugs him around the neck * I love you too! I have to tell you something!

Draco: * whispers in her ear * You're pregnant. 
Diana: * surprised * How do you know? 
Draco: I guessed! * kisses her cheek softly * I love you! * and put a hand on her belly * I love you both!

Diana: Oh Dray ... * hugs him around the neck and began to cry on his shoulder from happiness *

Harry: She okay? 
Draco: Happy! 
Ron: Would someone enlighten me: why she is crying?

Diana: From happiness Ron! I'm pregnant! 
everyone: * starts screaming with happiness and congratulates us *