♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The Power of Love ♥

~ The Great Hall ~

Everyone are their eating for lunch as Chase enters looking HOT with a smirk on his face
Ron: Hermione here comes ur boyfriend

Hermione glares at Ron then looks at chase with hearts and dreamy eyes thinking: he looks to HOT. chase walks over to his friends and family and monitions to them to be quiet and they nod then he sneaks up behind Diana and wraps his arms around her waist lifting her and sits down and puts Diana in his lap and kisses the back of her neck lovingly.
chase: hey beautiful (smiles)
Hermione: (thinks: did i just see right ? No chase would never do that)

Diana: *giggles as she blushes dark red* Well good morning handsome ♥ *says as she turns to face him, hugging him back*
Leo whispers to Adam and Bree: What's gotten into him? What's he dating Hermione?

Adam: (whispers to Bree and Leo) i have no idea.
Bree: (whispers back to Adam and Leo) i say by the looks of things there not.
well not anymore i think, i'm not sure really.

Ron: What morning u two? Its the middle of the day and Chase shouldn't u do those kind of things to ur actuall girlfriend?

Harry: he's right chase.
chase: yeah, well got a problem with it ?
Hermione: (punches Ron in the shoulder) leave him alone Ron, besides i'm sure that he did that because Diana and i are bff's and it was just out of friendship right chase ?
chase: (fake smiles) of course it is.
Bree: (thinks: for someone that is so smart she sure doesn't see)

Leo: Actually it looks like Chase is planing to marry her
Ron: Are u drunk Leo?
Leo: No just stating the facts. Like yesterday when he pinned her to the way and made out with her

chase: (glares at Leo) LEO!!!
Adam: you better kept your mouth shut Leo.
Bree: Leo, i think chase is gonna kill you.
Hermione: (her eyes go wide and she gasps in horror at what she heard) this cant be, this can not happen. (looks at chase with eyes that beg"please tell me you didn't")
chase: glares at Leo with eyes that say: your gonna pay for that then sighs and looks at Hermione) yes it is true.
Hermione: no!! NOOO!! (gets tears in her eyes) This cant be. HOW COULD YOU !! off all girls to cheat on me with you cheat with MY BEST FRIEND. (her sadness disapiers for a while and anger and jealousy take over) YOU (points to Diana and looks at her with a looks that screams: i'm gonna kill you) how could you do this to me you KNEW that chase was mine, how can he stand someone like you, your a back stabber and a boyfriend steal-er and a BITCH!!
chase his eyes go wide and looks at Hermione with a mean glare and says: how dare you call her that, she is a good friend and you should know that, Diana is an amazing per

Diana is an amazing person and she is no backstabber or a boyfriend steal- er . its not her fault i fell for her!
Hermione gasps and her tears come in her eyes ones more.

Diana: *puts her hands on Chase's face* My Love look at me. I'm begging u ... please calm down .. for me *looks at him in the eyes with such a cute look on her face* Please ... for u and me *tears start to run down her cheeks*

chase: (turns his eyes to Diana and they immediately soften when they make contact with her eyes and he hugs her tight comforting her) i'm sorry, forgive me my love. please don't cry (hugs her tighter) i didn't mean to upset i just wanted to protect you because you mean so much to me (tears start to come down his face because he made the person he cares for the most cry)

Diana just wipes his tears away and kisses his cheeks, eyelids and lips gently as she hugs him closer to herself, forgetting their are people in the room

chase hugs her back as his tears come to a stop and he smiles gently and kisses the top of her head then both her cheeks after that he looks at Hermione and says: hey Hermione i'm sorry but i'm breaking up with you, i don't have feelings for you anymore and i'm in love with someone ells and that person is Diana (kisses her lips)
Hermione wakes up screaming NOOOOO!!!! her breath is fast and tears are running down her face.