♥ LAB RATS ELITE FORCE & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Sweetest Love ♥

~~ SUMMER HOLIDAY ~~

*Beach House: *

Diana is laying down on the sofa, sleeping sweetly, Hermione is reading a book on the other sofa, Bree is talking on the phone on the balcony, Skyler is texting Oliver and Kaz who are down on the beach with Adam and Leo on a treasure hunt. Thats when Chase enters the room with some ice cream, strawberries and champagne

chase: (walks over to Diana and places the ice cream, strawberries and champagne on the table not to far from the sofa that Diana is lying on and kneels down besides her and kisses her cheek lovingly) wake up sleeping beauty.

Diana yawns cutely and rubs her eyes before slowly opens them and looks at Chase with a sweet smile on her face
Diana: Hi *says cutely*

Her outfit and hair style not color:

chase: hey yourself and you look lovely like always (smiles) i hope your hungry cuss i got you something. (motions to the ice cream, strawberries and champagne)
Mr davenport: (watches the scene in front of him and looks at Hermione and asks) is it just me or do those to act like brother and sister ?
Hermione: (places her book down and looks at Diana and Chase and looks narrows her eyes at Diana) they do act that way. (thinks: they act and look less then brother and sister and more like a couple to me i'll have to change that.)

Skyler: *giggles* U should try again Doctor D. Look at them again but watch them a bit more
Diana: *giggles as she sits up on the sofa* Are u trying to spoil me Chase?

chase: (says innocently) maybe i am maybe i'm not. do you want me to ?
Mr davenport is a bit confused at what Skyler said and keeps looking at Chase and Diana to understand what she meant.

Diana giggles and she gets an interesting idea and pulls him on on the sofa but too fast and he ends up on top of her
Diana: *giggles* Oopsie

chase: (grins and gets an idea and leans close to her ear and whispers) close your eyes.
Mr davenport is a bit surprised at what happend then he just smiles and shakes his head at it.
Hermione: (has seen everything and gaps quietly and think: what does she thinks she's doing ?!)

Diana: *looks at him a bit before she smiles and closer her eyes as he asked her to*

chase: (smiles and takes a strawberry from the table) now open your mouth Dani.

Diana giggles and does what he tells her to do

chase: (places the berry half in her mouth) now close it.
Mr davenport looks a bit confused at what chase is doing but keeps looking while Hermione is looking at them with wide eyes and open mouth.

Diana closes it

chase: (smiles then grins) now open your mouth again but this time just a bit.
Hermione: (thinks: what is he doing ?!)

Diana does as he lets her to, not questioning him because she fully trusts him

chase smiles and leans down and puts his lips om hers and try's to take the berry that's in her mouth while kissing her passionately.

Diana giggles and cuts it with her teet so they can share it and kisses him back, laying fully down on the sofa, wraping her arms around his neck

chase wraps her arms around her then takes a peace of the berry and brings her closer while Mr davenport stare at them with wide eyes and then he looks at Skyler with a look that say "you were right" while Hermione lets her book fall on to the floor in shock and gasps then her eyes go wide and her mouth drops.

Skyler giggles as she takes a picture of them and sents it to Adam, Bree, Leo, Kaz and Oliver who right now are on the balcony

when Adam,Bree and Leo see the picture that Skyler sent them there eyes go wide and there mouths drop and yell: NO WAY!! after a minute or two the three of them start to grin like mad people and in a second they burst inside to see the it with there one eyes.
Adam,Leo and Bree: awww soooooo sweeeeet.
Bree: (gets an idea and gets her phone out and plays this song: