●FIFTEEN●

{15} Spa Resort

×~~~×~~~×

Arriving at the gigantic resort with its own personalised pool, minibar, spa room which was near a natural spring, outdoor restaurant and a villa, they were beyond excited.

They did not imagine it to be this extravagant. It was night by the time they reached, so the areas were decorated with colourful neon lights, and some soft beat music were played on loudspeakers.

There were a few other people present, but it was not overly crowded, thankfully.

Josephine felt all the worries and concerns cleanse away from her soul as she took in her surroundings. She was not going to let any negative thoughts bother her for this week.

Making their way into the villa, they found there were six rooms and three of them were already rented out, meaning the other three were theirs.

They excitedly checked in and looked around. Unfortunately, the two pairs got their own rooms, leaving Aaron by himself.

Josephine knew Brax would be with Halsa no matter what, but she didn't expect Shaelynn to be with her.

Josephine wouldn't mind if Shaelynn got into the room with Aaron since she was aware of Shaelynn's lack of interest in boys, so if she was going to do something with Aaron, Josephine didn't want to get in their way.

Though Shaelynn was staying with her, Josephine still felt like the odd one out and thoughts of Xaveiro would constantly come in her mind every time she saw her friends being happy with the boys.

Not trying to feel too bothered, Josephine and Shaelynn changed their clothes into their swimwears.

Josephine wore a red bikini with a halter neck bra and a skirted bottom while Shaelynn had a yellow stringed bikini on.

Once they were done, they summoned all the others out of their rooms.

"Come on, guys. Let's not waste anymore time and head to the pool!" Josephine chimed enthusiastically and they nodded in agreement.

"Yep! Just give us a second to change!"

Halsa and Brax went back to their room and rummaged through their suitcases to find something to wear.

Halsa took out a purple bikini and blushed slightly when she realised the top would reveal a huge part of her cleavage.

She got startled when she felt Brax drape his arm over her shoulder with his solid chest pressing against her back. Her body went rigid as her heart started to pound fast.

SHSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara