●THREE●

{3} Training

×~~~×~~~×

"Oh my god, it's you!" Brax didn't think he would see them so soon, but that's not the thing he was surprised about.

Never did he think that these model like girls were actually criminals, just like him. His eyes moved to Halsa whose face was slightly red now. She looked so innocent, how can she do these sort of things?

When Simon called him to teach three girls how to use guns, Brax actually laughed because Simon's workers were all deadly criminals, obviously they would know how to use a gun, but agreed to teach anyway.

Now looking at these three, he can understand what Simon meant.

"What the fuck are you doing here, you pervert?" The bitch with raven hair barked out. Giving out a frustrated sigh, he reached behind his back pocket and took out the gun, slowly pointing it at them.

All of their faces turned pale making him want to smile.

"How about you shut the fuck up unless you want a bullet in your head?" That made them quiet.

He kept his gun back in his pocket and turned his attention to the girls.

"I am the dude who's supposed to teach you how to use a gun. But before that, tell me more about you, which sector do you work in?"

"Well... Umm... We steal the most expensive treasures from the richest men." Halsa mumbled, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"So, you just break in and take it? I am pretty sure that's not possible as these rich fuckers always have guards."

"Yeah, we don't just break in. Josephine here first seduces the owner of the house to lead him to his room, then knock him out and find the card. And I, Halsa, scan the card and then hack into their system to unlock the door where they keep their treasures. At last, Shaelynn here steals the jewels and yeah, that's how we do it." Halsa explained.

Brax was quite surprised with their teamwork, they were fucking brilliant.

"Hmm, I see you have brains cause most pretty girls don't, no offence intended to them." Shaelynn raised an eyebrow at him and smirked slightly.

"So, you think we are pretty, huh?" Shaelynn asked, crossing her arms above her chest.

"Well, I am a honest man, I can't lie." So honest that you almost kill people for a living. Brax snickered at his thought and smirked back at her.