●SIXTEEN●

{16} Regrets

×~~~×~~~×

Josephine stirred awake when she felt the bright rays of the warm sun hitting her face through the sheer white curtains.

Groaning, she pulled the soft, fluffy covers above her head and peeked with one eye open to see what time it was; 12 p.m.

"Fuck..." She yawned and rolled to her back, looking at a still sleeping Shaelynn.

Smiling at the thought of their conversation last night, Josephine got out of the bed, did her morning routine and came out of the room.

Her bare feet padded down the cold tiled stairs as she headed to the kitchen to see Halsa and Brax acting like a whole couple and making breakfast together.

"Hope I am not interrupting something." Josephine snickered, causing Brax to let go of Halsa since he had his arms wrapped around her from the back.

Halsa's face colored at her words and she turned around quickly to eye Josephine with a flustered look.

"Oh, we thought you would sleep some more. We were gonna bring these up to your room." Halsa mumbled with a smile and went back to flipping the pancakes.

"Ah, would have loved that. You can do that to Shaelynn though since she is still sleeping." Josephine suggested as she hopped on the kitchen counter and took a seat.

She looked at Brax to see him lighting up a cigarette and rolled her eyes.

"You really need to tell your boyfriend to tone it down with the smoking before he gets his lungs fucked." Brax raised his eyebrows at that and shook his head while Halsa felt shy at her choice of words.

"Fuck off." Brax replied, laughing and taking a drag.

"I told him, but he didn't listen." Halsa murmured with a shrug.

Halsa plated the scrambled eggs and pancakes with syrup and smiled widely at her accomplishment.

"Looks great, babe." Brax commented with a smirk, smacking Halsa's buttcheek, making her gasp and blush deeply as she watched him wink and walk out of the kitchen.

"Ooh, kinky." Josephine said with a huge grin, feeling giddy to see their interaction.

"Oh my God, why would he do that in front of you?! So embarrassing!" Halsa exclaimed, her cheeks turning red which made Josephine burst out laughing.