●SEVEN●

{7}The Savior

×~~~×~~~×

"How much further?" Josephine asked in an urgent voice, her eyes flickering around her surrounding.

They were currently in Xaveiro's car and it had been around fifteen minutes, but it doesn't look like they were any close to stopping.

So many thoughts were going around her head. How did they get kidnapped? Where were they going? How could they not see these guys coming?

"Did you hear me?" Xaveiro's voice brought her back to reality.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said there's a black bag at the back seat, take it, put that black coat in." Josephine followed his instructions and doing that made the bag look full.

She was a bit confused at her first, but then it hit her. So, the bag will look heavy...

Wow, isn't he a genius? She was so glad to have him by her side. She was about to close the chain, but he stopped her.

"Don't zip it already, we are not finished." He said as he took out his money bag from his back pocket and gave it to her.

"Take out a few notes from there and... Ugh, I will do it." They stopped at a red signal and he took the money that she grabbed out.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked as she gazed at the few fifteen euro bills in his hands.

The reply to her question was answered with silence as he aligned those notes in a straight line on the jacket and it literally looked like the bag was filled with money.

"So, what do you think?" Xaveiro asked with a smirk, obviously proud of his handy work. And he should be proud, that was smart as hell!

She took the bag from him and closed the chain as he started to drive again. After about ten more minutes, they arrived in a dark road which looked isolated with a run down building at the center.

Taking in a deep breath, Josephine opened the door and was about to get out, but he grabbed her hand so she turned to look at him.

"Don't speak much, alright? Let me do all the work." She bit her lips and nodded at his kind words.

"Thank you for this."

"Nah, thank me after it's done."

With that, they both got out of the car and instantly, her phone started to ring. She looked down at it to see Halsa's name flashing on the screen, indicating that the kidnappers were calling again.