chapter 26 - consequences

At school the next day, Hollie was in the soccer field helping a member of her soccer team who needed some extra practice, so she'd offered to help her before school started. They were having a lot of fun until a boy who was also in the soccer team went up to the girl and showed her something as he giggled to himself. She laughed at whatever he showed her as Hollie ran up to them.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked, blissfully oblivious to what was on screen. The eagle owl chick, Simon, kept snickering as he did something before turning the screen to her. It was a video being recorded in the boy's locker room before the camera was put on Neil, who was changing. The camera stayed on him as he sang and stripped down to his boxers before getting dressed into his normal clothes, only noticing the camera when he turned to leave.

"Hey!" he shouted as the filmer started running as Neil gave chase, eventually catching up to him and tackling him, begging him to delete the video. It eventually ended and Hollie thumped at him.

"What the hell, dude?" she growled, absolutely appalled that her teammate would do something like this.

"What? It's funny," Simon snickered, only making Hollie angrier.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You're horrible! I'm telling the coach," Hollie thumped again before leaving to tell the soccer coach about what she saw. She knocked on the coach's office door and she let her in. She told the coach that a boy was recorded by another student. The coach said she'd deal with it and sent Hollie to tell the others to get to class. She went back out to the field to tell the kids to go inside.

"Snitch," simon angrily muttered as she went to get the equipment.

kai POV:

Now it was around lunch time and Bryson was on his way to the library with Kai when he got a text from Dylan telling him to check around for Neil since he wasn't there yet. They decided to check the bathroom first and they ended up finding him. They were about to go up to him when he started pacing around and talking to himself.

"Shit shit shit. Why now? Please stop bleeding. Why are you bleeding when I don't have anything to re-patch you with?" Neil asked as he scrambled around with paper towels pressed onto his forearm. The boys watched their friend pace around and ramble to himself.

"Oh god, on top of getting filmed last friday my dumbass decided to visit godfrey. God, why am I like this?" he glared at the mirror as he pulled the paper towels off his arm. They were soaked in blood.

"You're losing your miiiind, You're losing your miiiind~" he repeated to himself as he signed the same thing to the mirror. Then he suddenly stopped and stared at the forearm that was bleeding.

"Don't touch it, Don't touch it, Don't touch it. I know you wanna, but don't," he strained as he put his arm under the sink and turned on the water as he tensed up and started running his fingers through his hair. Bryson and Kai looked at each other before the hyline rooster walked up to their friend and put a wing on his shoulder.

dylan POV:

Dylan checked his phone. Bryson said he'd text when they found Neil, and so far, he wasn't getting anything.

"Maybe they're having an orgy," Hollie suggested, making him chuckle.

"Oh, shut up! I'm gonna go poke around for them," he stood up and walked out as he heard Hollie say 'dylan has joined the orgy.' the other girls jeered at her as he walked out. He was about to start searching the far reaches of the school for his friends before he heard a commotion in the bathroom. He went in to see Kai and Bryson arguing with neil.

"Hey, is everything ok?" he asked, making them stop and look at him.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Neil nodded and hid his injured arm behind his back and ran his fingers through his hair. Bryson pulled Neil by his wrist and pulled him toward dylan.