18

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

E I G H T E E N

Eren's bottle-green eyes fluttered closed as your kiss intensified, a sensation unlike any you'd experienced before. His tongue grazed your bottom lip, eliciting a response that granted him eager access as your limber fingers found solace in his soft, thick brunette tresses, fulfilling a longing you'd harbored for weeks.

Cupping your cheeks, Eren drew you closer, his touch igniting sparks that danced across your skin, a blend of the cool breeze and the fervent exchange between you both. It felt simultaneously forbidden and exhilarating.

Reluctantly, you both pulled away, breathless and struggling to regain composure after the intense make-out session. The realization of what had transpired hit you like a wave, panic overtaking your senses as regret surged to the surface.

"I hope I didn't overstep," you blurted, panic setting in as the weight of your actions sank in. "What have I done?" Your voice wavered, betraying the turmoil within. You had crossed a line, you cheated on your boyfriend of two years.

It was ironic how you had accused Levi of cheating, only to commit a worse transgression yourself. Eren's hands remained cupped to your cheeks, his touch a comforting presence amidst the daunting feelings clawing your back.

"Do you regret kissing me?" Eren's question hung in the air, laden with uncertainty and disappointment. You wrestled with your emotions, torn between the thrill of the moment and the guilt of betrayal.

"No, I'm glad I kissed you," you confessed, your voice barely above a whisper. "I just wish it hadn't hurt someone else in the process." Levi, your first and only boyfriend, deserved better than this.