22

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

T W E N T Y
T W O

Eren collapsed onto his bed, the once crisp sheets now crumpled beneath his weight. With his arm draped over his head, he gazed aimlessly at the ceiling, feeling a twinge of fear at y/n's mention of 'us.'

The memory of the last 'us' he had shared haunted him, dating back when he was sixteen. Pieck Finger, his former ride or die, had left an indelible mark on his heart when she departed  Shiganshina for Marley, taking a piece of him with her.

He thought she was the love of his life, how foolish of him.

While Eren had attempted the challenges of long-distance, Pieck had quickly moved on, igniting a fierce jealousy within him at the mere mention of Porco, the person she had found solace in after leaving him. Just the thought of Porco's name made Eren's blood boil with resentment.

After her, he used women like toys.

A temporary distraction from the haunting memories that lingered like ghosts in the recesses of his mind. Mikasa, for instance, had always been just a friend until his desires shifted, leading him to crave her body.

He couldn't deny that his body count was high. Each encounter left him feeling emptier, more hollow than before, as he squandered himself in the arms of women, using them as just another warm body to get under.

Y/n was different, though. While he desired you more than he could fathom, there was a profound shift within him when it came to you. It wasn't just about physical attraction; something deeper stirred within his soul.