| 13 |

"Urwa aa gayi aap?"
Ayesha questioned sipping down her tea in a relaxed manner. Urwa looked at her mother-in-law and nodded her head. Ayesha looked at her and shook her head at the antics of the girl infront of her. Cold yet sweet. How can someone be like this? Only answer to her question is Urwa, four letter two syllables. A girl who is keeping Shahzaib Sikandar on his toes.

"Aacha hai. Umeed hai ki aap aapna kaam pura karke aayi hogi?"
Ayesha questioned, raising her eyebrows.

Urwa nodded her head with enthusiasm and answered
"Kaam kar toh diya par pura nahi hua. Pura ho jayega bharosa hai mujhe"

Ayesha hummed in response, still sipping down her tea. She looked at the back and saw her son Shahzaib entering the living area aggressively. Urwa managed to get on Shahzaib's nerves? Ayesha smiled seeing her son looking at Urwa unamused. It's gonna be fun.

"Shahzaib beta aa gaye tum? Jaldi aa gaye kaam ho gaya tumhara?"
Ayesha questioned Shahzaib. Amusement sparkling in her eyes. Urwa held back a laugh at Ayesha's question and coughed in an attempt to cover it up. Shahzaib glared at Urwa and took a deep breath and spoke sarcastically giving a side glance to Urwa.
"Kaam pura ho jata maa agar kuch log bin bulaye mehmaan banke na aate"

Ayesha held back her giggle threatening to escape through her lips.

Zindagi phele boring thi. Shahzaib ke shaadi ke baad se drama dekhne main maza aa raha hai.
Ayesha thought glancing at the newly wedded couple.

Urwa shrugged her shoulder and questioned
"Main aapna kaam khatam kar du phir?"

Ayesha nodded her head and assented
"Mujhe umeed hai ki aap saare kaam thik tarah se kar loge hmm?"

Urwa nodded her head and turned to leave but before she could. She felt an arm sliding around her waist. She froze due the sudden intrusion and looked at Shahzaib wide eyed. Shahzaib on the other hand looked unbothered and announced
"Main Urwa ko aapne saath leke ja raha hu. Woh aapna kaam aane ke baad kar legi"

Ayesha looked at the couple infront of her with a calm expression and nodded her head. Urwa on the other hand looked at Shahzaib and tried to wriggle out of his hold. Seeing her attempts Shahzaib tightened his hold around her waist and pulled her more towards him and walked towards their section.

Ya Khudaya. Kaha aake phas gayi main.
Urwa sighed.

She is not going to let herself get dragged like a doll though. She is not going to back down. No way.

Urwa wiggled under his hold and whisper-yelled
"Mujhe chodo Shahzaib. Mere paas do haath aur do pair(leg) hai chalne ke liye. Chodo mujhe"

Shahzaib continued walking without glancing her her while Urwa glared at him and spoke angrily
"Sunai nahi de raha hai? Maine kaha chodo mujhe"

Why is the way to the room so long right now? Subah toh aisa nahi tha. Urwa thought confused. Right now she has more important matters to deal with.

Seeing that Shahzaib didn't bulge without giving a second thought Urwa bit his shoulder hard. Shahzaib flinched at the sudden pain and his grip loosened around her waist. Urwa got off his hold and smirked, showing her tongue to him and tried to walk towards the door which was now not too far. Before she could open the door she felt Shahzaib walking forward taking large steps and grabbing her wrist and opening the door and pushing her inside the door as she heard the door getting locked with a click.

Before she could speak she felt getting slammed into the wall. Shahzaib was standing infront of her and that too, too close for her liking. She could feel his warm breath fanning on her face. Though she was quite tall, above average but still Shahzaib was taller than her as expected. She could feel Shahzaib's eyes roaming around her face.