| 16 |

Urwa was shivering badly while she was asleep. Few tears streamed down her face as she continuously muttered something in her sleep. Fear and pain was clearly evident on her face. Shahzaib who was working on the couch became alert as he saw Urwa shaking and shivering badly in her sleep.

Shahzaib anxiously got up and went towards Urwa trying to wake her up from the nightmare haunting her soul but all of his efforts were not worth it. She was continuously mumbling and shivering. While tears streamed down her face. Shahzaib felt his heart break seeing tears run down her face. He can't see her crying, her anger is better than her tears.

"Maine nahi chaha tha yeh nahi chaha tha mere baat par bharosa kare"
Urwa was continuously murmuring in her sleep and shaking continuously.

"Urwa Urwa Urwa utho"
Shahzaib tapped Urwa's face trying to wake her up. Suddenly she woke up with a jerk, her eyes snapped open, her breaths irregular. Shahzaib could feel her racing heartbeats. She looked around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed her here but flinched when suddenly she felt Shahzaib's hand caressing her cheek but soon relaxed in his warmth.

Shahzaib cupped Urwa's face and looked directly into her teary red eyes. Her eyes showed the fear she felt and was feeling and he hated to see that fear in those black eyes of hers in his presence. She doesn't need to fear or worry about anything until he is alive and present. Caressing her cheek softly Shahzaib spoke softly
"Mujhe tum par bharosa hai Urwa, woh sirf ek khawab tha main hu na yaha fikr mat karo"

Urwa looked at him with mixed emotions. Does he really trust her? Or is he saying all these just to console her. Sensing her arising doubts Shahzaib spoke again
"Mujhe tum par sach main bharosa hai Urwa, and I mean it"

As soon as listening the words of Shahzaib, she broke down crying clutching onto Shahzaib's shoulder and spoke while sobbing
"Maine sach main kuch nahi kiya, woh meri galati nahi thi. Please mujhe par bharosa karna please"

"Hushhh.. Ro mat Maine kaha na I trust you. Biwi ho tum meri tum par bharosa na karu toh kiss par karu?"
Shahzaib spoke softly, holding her in his arms. He felt so complete and surreal, it felt like he found his comfort after years of loneliness. He couldn't believe that Urwa was in his arms but the only fact making his heart bleed were her tears which were worth millions.

Soon Urwa's sobs died down into sniffles as Shahzaib's arm was still around Urwa, due to which he was not able to see her face. As if Urwa regained her senses she flinched realising the scene she caused. She forgot to take the medicine which resulted in such a fiasco. Urwa's face turned red in embarrassment; she was contemplating whether to stay like this in his arms or to get away. No matter what she denied, she knew this was the safest she felt since the last 12 years. She shivered remembering that day. When she lost her twin, her brother and now she got to know that her brother, Umar is alive.

Nothing hurted her more than Umar's ignorance. Atleast he would have contacted her isn't it? Or maybe he would have his reasons? But still he could have, nothing hurted her more than Umar's ignorance not her Baba's behavioural change, her Mama's changing nature and those hurtful things, them denying her to fulfil her dreams and then restricting her even when she found an alternative. She smiled bitterly at the thought of their changes. In the way of gaining power and money her Baba became her Abba, her Mama, her Maa became her Ammi. An invisible boundary was set between all the siblings just because of that one incident. She is going to meet Umar and make him answer every question of hers.

She felt Shahzaib calling her to check if she is ok or not?

Mere naseeb itne aache kaise ho gaye? Mujhe Shahzaib kaise mil gaya?

Urwa lifted her face and looked into Shahzaib's brown eyes and saw nothing but worry and care for her. She had seen her mother and father look at her with sympathy and anger when she had such a nightmare. No one but Zain and Aayan had helped her through these things but they were restricted to visit her as well by their grandfather who hated her with passion. She never knew the reason for his hate. Alhamduillah, he is still alive but he is not that physically strong at the age of 80. Mostly what he does is lay on the bed and live a lavish life. Her mother, father, brothers visit him frequently, even though she wanted that but he never wanted to see her face.