| 19 |

Aayan was sitting on the chair, Urwa was beside him while Umar was sitting on the other side looking at both of them. It has been ten minutes since all of them had gathered inside Cafe Resto but no one uttered a word. Urwa was busy looking at Umar and seeing all the changes that took place in him in a span of 12 years. Her twin was looking more handsome and more mature now. He was wearing a black suit jacket, which is versatile and stylish. Suit jacket was made of high-quality materials and features a slim fit design. The black colour of the jacket added a touch of sophistication and elegance to the outfit.

Umar ki dressing sense badi achi ho gayi hai.
Urwa thought looking at Umar, who on the other hand looked uncomfortable under her scrutinising gaze. Even though her face was covered with niqab, Umar could feel her glare.

Yahi hona chahiye tumhare saath, bara(12) se ek baat bolne ki fursat nahi mili hai
Urwa thought glaring at him.

Umar squirmed under her gaze. How being an entrepreneur and being a softy treated him in this field? Shahzaib is so cold and arrogant while playing CEO, she has seen him dealing with his clients. He just looks so hot.

Mera shohar hai hi itna mast aache aacho ko piche fhek dega.
Urwa boosted internally.

Suddenly she heard Umar's attempt to clear his throat as she heard him speak
"Yeh mohtarma kon hai Aayan Sahab?"

Aayan looked at Umar and smirked slightly and responded
"Woh toh aapko pata chal jayega Umar Shah, pehle DNA reports dekh le?"

Umar nodded his head and forwarded the reports he had in his hand. Aayan opened the reports after taking it from the and at the end the statement told the truth

The alleged father cannot be excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on the analysis of the STR listed above, the probability of paternity is 99.999%.

Aayan took the other DNA report which they performed secretly to support their statement and placed it on the table.

"Tumhe DNA testing main jhol nahi kiya?"
Aayan questioned.

"Sachai se kitna bhagta, sach ko accept karna jaruri hai"
Umar sighed.

"Phir aaj tak yeh sach ko accept kyu nahi kiya Umar kyu? Tumhe pata hai kya kya guzri hai hum logo pe? Khas kar Urwa pe?"
Aayan accused.

Umar froze hearing Urwa's name from Aayan's mouth and questioned shakily
"Urwa kaisi hai woh? Thik toh hai?"

Aayan glared at Umar and responded
"Tum khud hi puch lo Urwa se"

Umar looked at him confused, as if he totally forgot the girl in the niqab sitting right infront of him. Urwa heard the conversation going on between two brothers. Maybe he had his reasons to not come right? He is her brother, her twin for whom she could die, for whom she could kill. Umar raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner looking at Aayan while Aayan pointed out at the niqab cladded girl sitting beside him. Recognition flooded through Umar's eyes as he muttered shakily
"Urwa?"

"Kon Urwa? Woh Urwa jisse tumhe bara saal se ek baat nahi ki gayi? Woh Urwa jiske tum bhai ho hmm?"
Urwa snapped at him. She wanted to hug him and slap him at the same time but now she needs to burst her anger out at him then she will show him how much she missed him, but for now let him handle her anger.

Umar didn't utter a single word and continued looking at her. Urwa continued glaring at him and yelled angrily
"Aabhi kuch nahi bolne wale tum huh? Aabhi tum chup baithe ho haa? Bolo kyu kiya tumhe aisa? KYU?"

"I know meri galti hai par still phele meri baat sun lo"
Umar spoke, looking at her covered face. His sister is sitting right in front of him. It feels like a dream.