| 20 |

Ride to Pacific Mall was a great trip. That's what Umar would say if someone asked him, his words would be dripping off sarcasm. Suddenly he thought of his jija. Shahzaib was not someone who could be trumped over easily; that fact added more of his concern for Urwa. How could his innocent and pure sister cope up with such a man? He knows Shahzaib Sikandar; it didn't take him long to figure out who he is; he is one of the most successful businessmen in India. He paved his way through a lot of hard work and tactics.In the business world he is respected and not challenged, he could easily destroy someone in a snap of his finger while his khandani raesiyat added more unto the power.

Umar can notice how Shahzaib's stance is just like a normal typical husband when he is with Urwa. He could see him doting on her like she is some kind of queen. While he can't understand one fact, how the hell did his sister fall in love with such a man whose face turns sour a thousand times in an hour? He knows that Urwa is also not someone who should be considered less. She could make someone's life a living hell if she wanted to but she is just too good. She makes a lot of mistakes. He accepts that fact the best example was the panchayat. He heard the panchayat incident during their car ride. She acted on her nerves she shouldn't but she did.

Koi insaan perfect nahi hota, nor she is. Woh galtiya karegi par uss galtiyo ko samjhna aur yeh ensure karna ki woh aisi harkat vapis nahi karegi is their priority. Woh bhi toh dusro ki galtiyo ka khamiyaza bugat rahi hai haina?

He feels sad to see his sister go away from him. At first he never thought about reuniting with his sister but now when he has met she is busy with her husband. Just wow. Umar grumbled.

He can see how she acts in front of Shahzaib, it is totally different from what a person acts when he/she is in love. She acts as if she is doing a favour on him by being with him.

Aise lakshan rahe toh Shahzaib bhai ne aapna sar phod dena hai.

Urwa was walking with Shahzaib in the mall. Her eyes were filled with excitement. Urwa nugged Shahzaib who raised his eyebrows in response
"Sune na mujhe games corner main jana hai. Waha chale?"

Shahzaib scrunched in eyebrows in confusion and questioned
"Shopping nahi karni tumhe?"

Urwa shook her head and said
"Mere paas sab kuch hai"

Shahzaib let out a deep breath in response and held her hand and made his way towards a shop. He made her sit at a couch present there and he started checking through the different clothes. Urwa looked at him confused and questioned
"Shahzaib kya kar rahe ho tum?"

"Dikh nahi raha? Kadpe le raha hu"
Shahzaib responded monotonously, too busy checking through the clothes.

Urwa pe red aacha lagega ya pink? Dono main hi haseen lagegi.
Shahzaib thought, staring at two pieces of clothes in his hand.

Dono hi aache lagega dono le leta hu
Shahzaib thought, smiling triumphantly.

"Kiske liye?"
Urwa questioned.

"Ek lauti toh biwi hai meri, aur kiske liye kapde lunga?
Shahzaib responded, glancing at her.

Urwa shook her head
"Mere pass bohot kapde hai, games section main jyada maza aayega waha chalo mere saath"

"Mere saath pheli baar shopping par aayi ho mujhe aapne biwi par kharach karne toh do yaar"
Shahzaib spoke.

"Par–"

"Par kuch nahi kadpe lenge aur phir hum games section jayege thik hai?"
Shahzaib responded.

Urwa nodded nonetheless and questioned
"Aapne Aayan bhai aur Umar ko dekha?"