| 18 |

Ehsaaso Ka jhund umad raha hai dil mein mere,
Na in ehsaaso ko samjh paa raha hu,
Na tumhe.

Urwa Shah was bane of his existence.

Shahzaib didn't know what to feel right now. How can he feel something when many more emotions are coursing through him at the same time? Urwa, whenever he thinks of her his heart starts beating so hard as if it would come out of the rib cage.He is not able to understand her. Sometimes she is so cold as if she is the most arrogant person present till now and Sometimes she is the warmest person you would think or find.

Is she acting her way out of this situation? Or is she truly like this?
Shahzaib closed his eyes in frustration.

Kyu Urwa kyu din-ba-din mere dil ka
ek hissa banti jaa rahi ho?

Shah's are one of the most cunning people you can meet. Atif Shah and his father Aaban Shah were the best examples to prove this. He really admires them for their intelligence. Even though Atif Shah was missing for some years in the village as his father said, no one knew the reason for his disappearance of fourteen years. When he came back he had a wife and three children. No one knew how he got married or what happened but everyone had their own theories on that track. Some said Atif Shah left Shah's to live with his Italian lover while some said Aaban Shah confined his own son to prevent internal fights about the next gaddi nasheen. The truth was unknown.

Shah's are cunning but they are honest. There was a time when Sikandar's and Shah's had a great friendship but due to some incident unknown to him caused a rift between two clans making them their enemies. Shahzaib being gaddi nasheen he had to be the practical and reasonable one over here. People fear him because of his unexpected nature, while a girl not more than 5 '7 is making him crazy.

Urwa is just so different, it feels like he can understand her but she proves him wrong every time leaving him. She is so unexplainable. He has found her looking at him at various occasions, if someone else might see this they would think the girl has utterly whipped in love but he knows that falling in love for a cold girl like her is impossible. On the contrary he feels like she is planning his murder because she was not the one who was too keen for this marriage. Nor was he.

For him marriage was like a way to continue his lineage. No matter how much he saw those lovely moments between his father and mother he knew.

Love is not meant for everyone.

Until now he also thought love has no place in his life but now? He feels attracted to his wife as a moth is attracted towards honey. She is his dilkashi, his uns. In a span of week he has understood Urwa would make him go crazy. He loses all his calm and proper nature infront of her and fights on the silliest thing ever. At the end of every argument he is the one who says sorry. He doesn't know how but that's the control she has over him. Is she a magician? Nah she won't do anything haram.

Love has not brought anyone anything good. Though there are exceptions but still. One of his friend Bilal fell in love with a girl during their university period. Bilal and him were very good friends they can be considered as brothers if seen. Both of them had gone to Canada to complete their further studies. Over there both of them pursued business administration. Bilal's father,Amir was a great friend of his baba while the former held an business to continue the business Bilal studied the same course as him but over there he fell in love with a girl who broke his friend completely. The girl was an orphan who studied in the university through a scholarship. They both fell in love as soon as Bilal understood that his affections were getting reciprocated; he proposed to her for marriage to make it halal. Though his father was against this they decided to held a small wedding but on the wedding the girl never came. She didn't even left a message nor a letter explaining about her disappearance. The happiness of Bilal died down as he turned into a hollow shell.