| 17 |

A week has passed since they got married. She does her daily chores alloted to her while Shahzaib would go to his company and play CEO or else he would go to panchayat and play leader.Urwa chuckled at her thoughts. The good thing came out of her disrupting the panchayat was the girl is getting married to her fiancé with her will and is settling in Delhi with him to continue her further studies while the guy had got a job in Shahzaib's company. They both would live their lives with their own conveniences.

This week was quite interesting. She got to know various things about Sikandar's. They are quite good people too Hareem, Asad and Azlan as well. They got quite close. She would watch movies with them after she is done with all her work. One thing she is still sceptical about is how much work does she have to do? The work is never ending. One more thing she got familiar with this week is Shahzaib. She realised that he prefers sweet food over spicy ones, while she loves spicy food and doesn't like sweets. He likes to sleep in darkness while she likes to have dim light on while sleeping. He is a type of person who would not even move a bit even if he is asleep while she? She visits every corner of the bed while sleeping. Both of them are quite different but still she saw how he cares for her through those small actions.

He made a bookshelf in their room consisting of various novels. He always leaves a dim light in their room while she is sleeping. He always made sure that she eats properly and had kept a stack of snacks in their room in case she gets hungry in the middle of the night. Mainly he makes sure to keep the bed clean if he messes it up badly. Experience.

Day by day she is falling for him harder. She is quite weird out by herself. Sometimes she gets lost looking at him and smiles like a lovesick puppy. She waits for him at night to have dinner with him if he gets late due to work. She has started to like his warm embrace. Something she deliberately collides with so that she could enjoy his warm embrace,the peace for sometime. She is quite crazy in this case. She doesn't know how to express this to him. Even if she tried, will he accept her? It's all just an arrangement. No hard feelings involved. Urwa closed her eyes taking a deep breath trying to bury her feelings somewhere deep inside her where no one except her could find it. Still she can't help but think about him.

He is like a drug. A drug which was never consumed by me but still it affected me like I consumed it every second. I hated him and I still do, just the reasons are different. Formerly I hated him for his attitude, arrogance and prim nature and now I hate him for those feelings which develop inside me whenever I see his damn beautiful yet cold face, I hate him for causing those butterflies in my stomach whenever he touches me lightly. I hate him for making my heart beat faster than it ever has, most of all I hate him because of his darn. beautiful brown eyes. The moment I look into his eyes I know that I am going to fall hard for him, day by day, and I would never be able to be the same again.
Never.
The only thing I don't know is how did I get so obsessed with him in just a week? How?

Trail of her thoughts were broken by her  ringing phone. It was Ayaan bhai. Today they were going to make a visit to Umar to confront him. Aayan had confronted Umar with the previous DNA testing but he firmly denied and blamed him to do these things without involving his consent. This time they both went to the hospital and did the proper DNA checking and the results have come. Thus, today they are going to confront him again. Picking up the call she heard him question
“Urwa tayar ho jane ke liye?”

“Haa bhai”
Urwa responded.

“Haveli ke bahar aa jao main bahar gaadi mein tumhara raasta dekh raha hu. Hmm?”
Ayaan informed.

“Jii”
Urwa responded and cut the call. Looking in the mirror she adjusted her burqa and covered her face with the niqab. Checking if she is all ready to go she headed towards the living area and found Ayesha sitting over there.