The girl

Suzy was tired from everything. She knew her whole life was ahead of her but she had no motivation to work for it.
If she could she would just live in a cave .The problem was food and entertainment. If somebody provides her with these she would gladly go back to being like her ancestors.

When people asked her 'What do you want to be when you grow up?'her only anwer was rich.How she didn't know but the value of money she knew since childhood. How could she not her grandma died because they were dirt poor.Well maybe not dirt poor but in a city like Sunhaven where people around them ate gold (AN-food as costly as gold🧠) she did feel poor .When her grandma died from not having heart donor she felt it in her blood.The poverty.If only they had enough money they could have pushed their name on higher side of the donor list just like Mia.Lets not think about that witch suzy thought to herself.

Greed she has it.That she admits she is geedy.She has greed for respect,power,privileges and food.

    They are not in a situation like before when they didn't even had protein to eat

They are not in a situation like before when they didn't even had protein to eat.Now it's gotten a whole lot better but her greed in her remains in her heart.Its as if she has a big hole in her heart and nothing will fill it.

She has her life together now or so everybody says but something's wrong. She feels so bored.She needs something or maybe someone interesting.