Your Name

'You are gonna burn a hole in his back at this rate' , mia said to me as i was busy assessing the guy.

        ' Don't blame me , love. Blame him for having good genes.You know how much i like pretty people'I noticed in this short time this guy has something that people call love stare.He looks at people with such daydreaming eyes that makes them feel special.

     Mia scoffed, ' Yeah, how could i not know my little shallow friend. You literally started talking to me cause you thought i was 'attractive '...We were five for gods sake '

       'Well ,i knew what i liked since childhood .What's wrong with being a little shallow '

       Mia smiled as if giving up talking to an idiot like me will save her some precious breaths.

                 'Let's go you promised me you would join the photography club',mia said half fearing i already forgot what i promised her.

      To tease her i pretended to suddenly have the goodold amnesia. 'Oh my, i promised something like that'

        Mia was almost heartbroken, 'You forgot'
           '  Nah..let's go',I said suddenly pulling her.
          ' You!!' She was flabbergasted and sighed 'Stop teasing me.You know i can't really understand jokes.Whatever you say i end up believing '

      I mocked her' You don't have humor !That's why it's fun teasing you'

             I looked at the pretty boy for last time before walking out of the classroom in tight grasp of Mia.He looks to already be popular.A lot of people want to 'Know' him i guess.

            I deciphered his name while walking towards the photography club. 'Leon ' means lion in ancient greek.    'Adonis' means handsome means handsome or desirable in greek mythology if i remember correctly.
              The mortal man who fell head-over-heels for Aphrodite.

   ' Mia ' her name means a lot of things and each meaning is more befitting than the last .The origin seems to be Australian origin that stems from the Noongar language of the Aboriginal people.

   In different lanugages it has different flavoured meaning .

    Moon, star of the sea,  beloved  and my personal favourite ' Mine '

     My name has rather boring meaning.Tasteless and spiceless.Do i really look joyful from  any angle. On the other hand i have depressing aura all around me.

   'My parents really were on some cheap drug while choosing my name.',

'What are you talking about?Uncle aunty are the definition of clean ideal parents ', mia said being weirded out by my lack of knowledge about my own parents.

    Well , i didn't anticipate her to understand it was a joke anyways.