Eyes

I started writing the answers on the board.If the the nerves doesn't hit me suddenly i think answering them gonna be easy.

            Last 2 questions left.                What are the five forms of oppression?

That's easy.

         Distributive Injustice

Procedural Injustice

       Retributive Injustice

Moral Exclusion

        Cultural Imperialism

           Sir , may i come in? The sudden voice startled me.I shot my eyes towards the door.A tall pale boy was standing there. He is wearing our school uniform, is he new?

             The new boy looked towards me and suddenly i felt a jolt of electricity pass through my nerves.That boy is fricking beautiful.With his indifferent eyes that left my face and scanned the entire class carefreely and a subtle smile in the corners of his lips he walked into the class with a backpack slinging from one of his shoulder.

              Mr ian spoke as of suddenly remembering,'Oh the new student i was told about this morning'.He seems to be annoyed as a sudden student came into his class in the middle of the year.

              'Would you like to introduce yourself' , mr ian asked the boy rather dryly. The boy grinned seeming to be enjoying mr Ian's distress and unimpressed welcome.

           ' Oh sir,I'd love to ',he said as he winked at Mr ian!He winked! 

      'I am Leon adonis.Nice to meet you. You guys don't know about me and i am not going to tell either . So if you want to know me .Come and talk.'

           Now that's a way to leave a first impression. Mr ian pointed him to sit at the seat by the window , the ultimate protagonist seat,lucky him.
He was parallel to me but a bench further. Looks like i only get to see him from back.

        ' Suzy, one question left.'Mr ian snapped me out of my thoughts and i realized i have beed scrutinizing the boy in front of the whole class since the moment he entered.Yikes...whatever the last question.

             Who was the first women in Blackwell to have a medical degree?

          Shitt.Blackwell is our neighbor country and also the country that opressed us for the longest time.They say to keep your friends close and enemies closer .That's why a import part our history is about Blackwell.

      The lovely nerves of mine hit me.I can't remember was it Elizabeth? No..That's Sunhavens first women to get a medical degree. Mika gale? No i think that was from Stardust .Our neighboring country of north.

               I could feel the eyes boring into my back.Really the ships gonna sink so close to the dock. I sighed as i put down the marker .It's that guy ..Leons green eyes that made me forget.I blamed him for his goodlooks in my heart as i slowly went near my desk.

                Wait, Celeste raynor........   ahhhhhhhhh i remember i looked back hurriedly. Mr ian has already started wiping off the board.I sprinted towards the board and snatched the marker from the half shocked  Mr ian .
              Celeste raynor.I wrote on the board.Mr ian got out of his shock and gave me a nod of approval.'Good but you asking for the marker would have been more appreciated '.

         I could only smile embarrassedly.