Cat and mouse

I woke up late again in the morning since I slept late again.After eating fried rice and duck curry made by mom I started getting ready for school.

Our school uniform is pretty boring with boring colour pallet. White shirt and black skirts or pants.With grey or blue ties. Boys look good in white shirts so it's not that boring in school.Blazer is not mandatory but for boys it's white cream colouerd and girls are required to wear black colored blazer

I started walking to school. I am not that late today so I should be fine if i don't waste time.

Mia though is probably already at school.Her house is like jail for her. So she likes spending more time at school. It gives her more time to study before others get there.She is hardworking which i admire her for.

I wish i was half as hardworking as her then my parents wouldn't have to be worried about my future.

As i got closer to school I saw a certain blondie crouched down near the bushes.Asher was doing something near the bushes...peeing?

No i realized as i got a bit closer, he was just feeding some cats.Some people are fond of animals. I can't relate.I don't dislike animals but I won't voluntarily get close to them.

I already barely am able to stand humans .I don't want additional species.

This is not really characteristic of a nice human. Nice , kind humans would be fond of animals. Like mia smothers stray dogs .If she could have she would have her own pet cat.

I took out the camera and clicked ashers photos.The ginger cat and ashers blond hair makes a nice contrast.Also his features look warm now not like before when he was grimacing with us.

The warm sunlight bounces of his soft blond hair which gives off a sad gloomy look from the pictures .

I walked past him after taking the pictures. I didn't have any intention to communicate. We'll have a lot of time for that in the future.

The classes went by monotonous as usual.

Leon is as usual surrounded by others. He already got some lackeys.

One blue haired boy seems to trying to be extra close. Peta - his name is .His looks are above average then again in Mooncrest there is hard to find unattractive people.Which makes me doubt the academy purposely choose goodlooks other than talent as a quality for students.I mean it does make an academy look good if the students are clean looking.

I don't really care what kind of people leons surrounded with but I observed today since I need him today.

Mia was looking at me questionably.
'Yes?'i asked her.
'You want to know about him'mia asked following my gaze.
'Sure'I do need to know him to make my pictures justified.

Mia called out to him 'Hey, new guy'

Leon looked at us questioning our sudden interest.

Mia surely has some unique qualities .Even from her tone i csn realize she doesn't give two shits about leon.But since i showed interest she is initiating a conversation.

'Come here'I said to him .

Leon walked over near our seat and asked in his angelic voice 'What'

With his expression that has a unmistakable hint of boredom he looked right at me with his piercing green eyes .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If he is trying to intimidate me with his gaze...that's working.

I suddenly feel quite a few pairs of eyes at me.Still, i need to do it.

'I want to take pictures of you'I told him straightforwardly.

Mia seemed taken aback by my sudden confession.

Leon calmly looked at my face.Then he smiled a little.
'Why'He asked looking amused by the situation unraveling in front of him.

'I want to' well the reason is that he us pretty but I couldn't say it to his face for some reason.

He smirked a little .'Your wants are pretty unique....umm your name?'

'Suzy rozanov'I said .

'So are you down' I asked him and waited for his answer with a foreign anxiety in my stomach.

He looked at my face painfully slowly for quite a few seconds .Then nodded his head.

'Ok'

I smiled in my heart but kept my expressions calm.The little mouse is in the trap.

Angles envyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें