Cries of the moon

After telling him to follow me I took him to art club.Mia naturally followed.Peta was about to follow but I rejected his interest in this matter.After my brutal rejection for him to follow us I went straight ahead.After trying to gloss over the situation mia followed closely behind.

I went inside the artroom first.Sua was already inside as I predicted. With white glossy hair that reaches her waist she has what I call soft beauty.Her eyes are grayish and pink lips that stands out.

She saw us and her eyes grew cold as she noticed me

She saw us and her eyes grew cold as she noticed me. She doesn't like me for some reason. It's not like we ever talked before but the way she looks at me is unfriendly. I wonder why she dislikes me.Some kinda prejudice?

'Hey sua' i said not expectating any positive reply.
She didn't dissapoint me as she went out the room ignoring me flatly.
I smiled inwardly, that's what ive been hoping.

Leon seems to be kinda taken aback .He probably has a negative impression of the kind of person i am by now.

Not that it matters much to what I need him for.
Go stand by the window in front of that big painting.
He looked at me trying to scrutinize my face for any emotions he could read.I don't think he found any other than a plain old fake smile that's always been plastered in my face.

Mia beckoned him'Go'

He strode confidently infront of the painting and looked at me to continue.

I remained quiet and took out my camera. The painting is called 'Cries of the moon'.

It has a blackish blue hue and of course a intricately detailed pink moon.Which is seen through crimson red blooming flowers.If seen closely the moon has a shadowy face of a smiling women. Kinda ironic.

It is a piece painted by our senior.Suas elder sister. It was her last painting before suicide.

This painting won her many awards while she was alive. Her family donated her paintings to the academy after her death. I personally like her earlier paintings which were more vibrant in colour, since she seemed to do better with bright colour pallet.

Seeing my poker face leon also stopped trying to ask questions.Mia didn't talk at all during this time.We have a tacit understanding about these things.She will attack me with thousand questions but only after i achieve wherever questionable things I want.

Leon stretched his long hands behind his shoulder lazily and asked ,' How should I pose?'

Do whatever makes you look good but make sure the light is hitting your face and your background is the painting.

He thought a little and proceeded to take of his white blazer.
Then slinging it on his left shoulder he smiled warmly at me.

His face is really dangerous for human heart I thought to myself as i clicked.

'Change poses' i straightforwardly ordered.

His gaze awaited at mine for a while then he striked another model pose.He is surprisingly good with poses.Natural and photogenic.

Looks like he is used to posing for photos.I wonder what kind of life he lead.

'Thanks' I genuinely thanked him after finishing the sudden photosession I dragged him into.
'You're welcome 'He replied with his unwavering eyes with a slight confused look.

'So, actually me?'

I smiled awkwardly. He is persistent. 'Because you're pretty and I needed a model'

'Oh....' upon hearing my reason he looked wordlessly towards the open window.I couldn't decipher his emotions because of the sudden calmness in his face.
'If you're done, then excuse me'

'No'

'What'he asked confused .

'I'll feed you something as a thanks, the food is your choice'

His unfaltering cold stare felt piercing through my soul .
'Don't bother,please' he politely denied and left without giving me a chance to speak.

Mia rolled her eyes at the situation 'What's with this guy now?'

I also felt guity.Did I do something rude at any point.

Whatever...If he is angry, let him be.

'Does it matter.What matters is that I got the money shot'

I told her as I showed her the photos of leon.

'Damn, they are good! You are talented, love' mia excitedly complimented as she clicked through the photos on the camera.

'Wait,Why do you have his picture in our park?' She asked shocked at her discovery.

Ahh this is gonna be long.....