Food

'How dare he!' Mia exclaimed. 'Does he think he is above us'

'I think..no i bet he does', i replied calmly.

'Why on earth did you agree to that sorry excuse of a guy?'

Upon hearing her worried rants i could only smile helplessly.

It's not like i wanted to but it turned out like this anyways. He is the club president so as much as i don't like it.Whatever he says about that damned club goes.

'Oh mimi, chill'
'Nooooo' she screamed before almost getting back inside to deal with asher or washer something like that.

' Let's just go and if you help me i think i might be able to pull it off',i suggested.

Convinced she agreed to help me immediately. There is a little problem. I don't know anything about photography. I could just take random pictures but i bet theres more to that in photography. Otherwise why is that guy pretending to be a little genius .

'Did you choose a subject or concept',mia asked hopefully.

To not dissapoint her trust i could only nod.
'You will have to wait and see.'

Back in class i just kept to myself.Mia tried to engage in conversations but i just slightly brushed her off.

I didn't show it but i was feeling worried about not being able to fulfill this little dream of hers.

'Time'it's never enough for me.

'That's it for todays class', miss liana said as she finished her class on biochemistry.

Naturally I didn't focus at all.

'Umh mia this is serious', i said

Scared by my previous quietness she asked nervously

'What?What happened?'

'I am hungry'

Mia-'........'

At cafeteria i sat in front of mia with my platter filled with all the delicacies. Mooncrest academy has better food than even the outside high tier restaurants.

I sipped on my iced coffee as i saw mia with her avarage portion food

I sipped on my iced coffee as i saw mia with her avarage portion food.O told her to splurge on cafeteria food as it is included in our scholarships....she just doesn't listen.

'So did you decide the topic finally.'mia asked expectant.

Random pretty shits.I thought to myself. That's what i decided on.

But incase she takes a hit on her iq from my stupid idea i refrained from telling her that.

' Yes,let's go to the amusment park after school'
'Wow good choice'mia complimented.

Yes , taking pictures of random kids on merry go round is always good choice.

'I will creepily take pictures of kids on rides'

She laughed out loud thinking i was joking.

I was serious.