Library

After my questionable explanation mia finally calmed down.

'You sure you want to put this as a photo to join in the club'
Mia asked seemingly flabbergasted by my toxic overconfidence .

'Yup' My answer was short and absolute .

We had 2 more hours before the set time so mia decided we should go read in the library. Which I wasn't really enthusiastic about.

The library had a calm atmosphere. I nodded at the librarian before following mia to one of the shelves.

She was trying to find a organic  chemistry book.

Taking advantage of her attentiveness towards searching the book I went to the novel section

I love our academy's library.The kind of serious the academy is about studies naturally meant no unacademic books.But thanks to the efforts of our lovely seniors and their protests  , we have variety of books and genres in our library. Even rare books can be found here.

I read so many good romance novels here throughout our academic years.

''Why did the duke ignore Lily ''
I don't know. Why did he.Looks like we need to find out.I grinned to myself as i picked up the book.

The duke definitely liked this lily. I hope lily is a powerful, strong female lead who need no man.But if he grovels a little we'll see what we can do.

'Suzy!'
Mia whispered loud after finding me with yet another useless book.

Her organic chemistry book is now  in her hands .

''What's the matter. Why so serious''

'You're asking me! We have chemistry exam next class. STUDY WOMEN' mia said exasperated.

Umm ....no thanks.

'See this new book!Why do you think the duke ignore lily?'

Mia sighed helplessly.

After the chemistry exam which went easy for mia and average for me we were close to my photography club joining exam time.

So we went directly to the club room.

Asher was sitting in the president chair and other members were dicussing something with him.

He looked at us and proceeded to ignore us....jerk

Other members not noticing his cold expressions started bombarding us with enthusiasm and questions.

A pink haired senior smiled warmly at us and introduced himself after knowing our intrest in joining the club.So cute i thought. I bet mia was swooning inside as well. He looks like a fricking mix of cotton candy and white cat.

 He looks like a fricking mix of cotton candy and white cat

'Guys,my name is Joy chae.I am the current vice president. Welcome to the club.' What a cute name.

And just as i guessed it was a easy job to get into the club but we are facing trouble because of certain someone.

'Let us see her photos first' Asher intervened.
'But asher..'Joy tried to speak but asher cut him off.

'We have a reputation to maintain. We can't just let anyone in'

'But, she probably wants to learn here.It's unlikely she already has pictures to submit' joy tried reasoning.

Other members nodded persuaded by joys explanation.

But I don't like appearing weak or undeserving. I put my photos in front of asher and smiling gratefully at joy i spoke'

'Oh senior, thanks for understanding but I think I have a few to submit '