Part 4

A/N: Here is the next part. I hope you enjoy it. It's shorter than I wanted it to be, but I will get something else up later in the week!

I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing. Everyone at the table stopped what they were doing and looked to me, a few laughing along with me, probably at my hysteria.

"Alright?" Jinx asks smiling.

"Perfect!" I reply, the giggles slowly dying. I pick my drink up and take a sip when Sam has to open his mouth again.

"Are you all straight?" I choke on my drink. He couldn't be any more obvious could he?

I look at the others anyway for their answer.

"Um... I'm afraid so mate." Ryder replies with a mixed expression on his face; shock and amusement. I breath out a sigh. Of relief?

"I knew it! No hot guys are gay!" He exclaims. "Are you all single?" He asks rattling off another question without stopping. They all nod, not hesitating at the questions he is asking.

"What? Really? Hot guys like you? Not even one of you has a girlfriend?" He asks.

"No," Brody answers. "We're all waiting for the right girl." He winks at me, causing me to blush. Again.

"That's so sweet." Sam says, before he goes back to interrogation mode.

"Favorite color?"

"Light brown." Jesse replies.

"Silver." Levi replies.

"Red." Ryder replies.

"Orange." Ashton replies.

"Greeny blue." Colton replies.

"Bright green." Brody replies.

"Any blue." Trystan replies.

"Pink." Storm says. My mouth falls open. The boys laugh at my reaction.

"Sorry...I...I...just...I...thought...I..." I stutter not able to form a coherent sentence, to try and explain myself.

"Just kidding, it's actually dark grey." He laughs.

"What about you lot?" Ashton asks me still smiling.

"Any pink." I reply covering my red cheeks.

"Mine is Purple." Jinx says.

"Blue." Sam says. "OK, next question." He says. Before he could ask it, I interrupted him.

"OK, I think you have interrogated them enough." I say laughing.

"But I haven't finished!" He objects.

"You're going to scare them away if you interrogate them any more." I reply. He pouts playfully, harrumphs and crosses his arms, looking like a sulking child. Everyone at the table laughs.

"What are we all laughing at?" Says a voice I don't recognise. The laughter slowly dies down and everyone turns to see who was the one that talked. I turn and find Tanner stood there with a girl I don't recognise.

"Hello boys." She says.

"Hello Sarah." They reply. Sarah has strawberry blond hair with green eyes which are hidden behind a pair of glasses. Her face is covered in makeup. I look to Tanner who winks at me.

"What are you doing here?" Jinx asks her.

"I thought I would come over and introduce myself to the new girl, and Tanner wanted to talk to her anyway. The name's Sarah." She says extending her hand towards where I was sat.

"Bambi." I say taking it.

"Can we talk somewhere alone?" Tanner asks. I nod getting up. I follow him out of the cafeteria. When we get somewhere where no one is around, he turns and stops.

"Sister, huh?"

"What?"

"You were talking to your sister earlier, were you?"

"Of course I was, I told you that." I lie, turning around to walk back to the cafeteria.

"Don't lie to me, I was thinking about it and no one talks to their sister like that."

"Well you obviously don't have a younger sister, do you?."

"I heard you say 'can you look after her a bit longer for me?', and don't say you look after her after school for your mom, because otherwise you would have called your mom and said that you couldn't look after her."

"What do you want?" I answer not replying to what he said.

"It's pretty obvious you don't want anyone to find out that you were a whore and have a daughter, because you wouldn't have lied to me earlier if you didn't care, so if you want to keep it that way then you will do as I say. You will..."

A/N: There you are. Hope you liked it.

What does Tanner want her to do?

Does Storm actually like Pink?

Thanks for all the votes comments and reads, I am over 1K reads for this book, I was not expecting it to be as popular as it is!

CC;)

Edited 15 September 2015. :)