Part 21

Again I wrote this on my phone so please point out any mistakes that I or autocorrect could have done accidentally! :)

I rush out of the bathroom and after Sam.

"Hey, I'm not short." I shout running after him. He laughs.

"Oh, yes you are. Look I can rest my arm on your head." Sam says demonstrating. I cross my arms and move away, sticking my tongue out at him. Hands come over my eyes. I panic for a moment thinking it may be Tanner. I then calm down knowing that Sam wouldn't let Tanner do that without Tanner losing his hands.

"Guess who?" Colton's voice says from behind.

"Really? You ask her, she's going to know who it is." Trystan says. I laugh and pull the hands down and turn around. I jumped when Brody was the one behind me.

He grins and starts to laugh, the others joining in.

"You should have seen your face!" Brody says clutching his sides. I cross my arms and grumble.

"Everyone's being mean to me." I pout. Jinx links our arms.

"I'm not." She says. Levi looks closely at me.

"Are you OK? What did Tanner want?" He asks.

"Nothing. I didn't really get to find out before Sam interrupted." I say nudging Sam in the side. "Thanks for that." I say meaning it.

"Well if I'm godfather to Sophie, then I need to protect her mom don't I?" He says. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Godfather, Hm?"

"Well obviously." I smile at him.

"We'll see, you'll have to meet her first, and she may not even like you. But I doubt that very much." I mutter the last bit under my breath. He grins at me.

"You're seriously thinking about it?" He asks excited, holding onto my arm whilst jumping up and down like Sophie would.

"Why not? I might not have known you long but you've been a great friend and haven't judged me about anything." I say. He gives me a sympathetic look.

"Does that mean I'm Godmother?" Jinx asks. I laugh and shrug my shoulders.

"Only if you and Sam wouldn't argue."

"Me and Jinx argue, never!" Sam says putting his hand on his chest in mock horror.

"Anyway we all know that she'll like me the best." He says before running off to his first class, his laughter carrying back down the corridor.

Just a short update, I will work on getting a longer update up for you. Anyway hope you liked it.

Is Sam and Jinx really going to be godfather and godmother?

Do you have anything that you want to happen in the story? Any suggestions will be welcome.

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)