Part 19

I wrote most of this on my phone so just let me know if there are any mistakes! It's a nice long part for you over 3000 words!! Enjoy!

I wake up the next morning to Sophie shaking my shoulder, jumping up and down.

"Wake up mummy! I want to go see Stormy, Jesse, Levi, Ashy, Ryder, Trystan, Colton and Bwody!"

"Sweetie, I doubt that they'll be up, it's..." I turn over and look at the clock, "five." I tell her rubbing my eyes.

"Please could we just go down and check."

"No, Sweetie, go back to sleep and we'll go and check in an hour. OK?" I tell her. Her smile dims but she nods. I close my eyes and can feel Sophie come close to my face.

"What is it, Sweetie?" I ask not opening my eyes.

"Has it been an hour yet? Can we check now?" She asks. I laugh and roll onto her tickling her.

"You're a little monkey aren't you?" I say continuing to tickle her. Her laughter stops her from speaking. I pause and look down at her smiling, it's been a while since she has smiled like that, so care free.

"Mummy?" She says still giggling.

"Go back to sleep, and I'll set an alarm so we know it's been an hour, OK?" I ask getting out of the bed and blearily trying to find my phone.

"OK." She says rolling over and closing her eyes. I pick my phone up and see I have a message from my mum.

Where are you?? I'm worried sick. I doubt it's the worry making her sick. I sigh and type out a quick response.

Sophie and I are fine, we're at a friend's house. I set an alarm for an hour and then put my phone down on the bedside table before getting into bed.

*^*^*

When the alarm goes off, I quickly silence it so as not to wake anyone who is still asleep. I turn over to see if Sophie has heard the alarm and am met with an empty bed. I start to panic, before realising she can't have got that far. I throw back the covers and quietly walk to the door. I open it and look out into the hall, no one is about, and it is silent.

I walk towards the stairs and go to go down when I hear someone coming up the stairs towards me.  I look up and see Colton in swimming trunks. His hair damp and dripping down his body. My eyes stray to his defined chest before quickly looking up to his face.

"Like the view?" He asks. I blush and look down. That's the second time I've been caught by one of them.

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask trying to change the subject, knowing as soon as I said it that it was stupid. He raises his eyebrow and smiles, but doesn't say anything.

"I always swim early in the morning whenever we stay here, I love the pool in this building. Why are you up this early?" He says.

"Sophie left the bed, I was just looking for her." I explain.

"She's sat downstairs with Brody, Jesse and Ash." he tells me. I sigh.

"Well, I'd better go and see her, see you in a minute?" I ask walking around him.

"Yeah, I'll just get ready for school and be down in a minute," he looks me up and down.

"Is that what your wearing? I like it on you." He says with a wink. I look down and see I'm still in the shirt I wore to bed. I blush and look back up. He smirks and walks off. I turn around and rush the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Sophie Amelia Raye." I say sternly as soon as I see them sat on the sofa, putting my hands on my hips. She looks up guiltily.

"Damn, she used her mom voice."