Part 27

I wrote this on my phone so let me know if you see any mistakes I or autocorrect could have done. :)

We end up watching inside out until the Storm's mom pokes her head in to the living room.

"Ok, I'm just going to pick up Ilario and will be back soon." She says smiling.

"The guys will probably be over soon then." Storm says turning to me as his mum walks out of the room. Sophie, who is sitting on Storm's lap, starts to bob up and down in excitement. I laugh and tell Sophie to sit still.

"Let's finish the film." Storm says. He hits the play button and Sophie stares at the screen, watching intently. I smile watching her. Whenever we watch films, she always follows it with rapt attention.

*^*^*

The credits are rolling when I hear a couple of cars pull up outside. Like Sophie was earlier, I start to feel excited. The car doors slam and a couple of minutes later the front door is heard opening.

"Honey, I'm home." Brody shouts into the house. Sophie jumps to the floor and goes running out of the room to find Brody and the others. Storm smiles and gets up pulling me up with him. We walk into the entrance hall to find, Sophie is in Brody's arms, both of them stood in the doorway, with the others stood behind them. I smile when I see them all.

"Hey, Brode, get out of the way and let us in as well." Levi says chuckling. Brody looks at Sophie and grins at her.

"Shall we let them in?" He asks.

"No!" She shouts giggling.

"No? OK then, you won't want the cookies we have then." Colton says before turning to walk away. Sophie turns to look at me, and I just raise my eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

"Wait! Bwody, let them in." She says. Brody chuckles and moves further into the house, allowing the others to enter. Brody puts Sophie down and the others take in turn picking her up and saying hello. Colton walks up to me, while Sophie is with Ryder.

"Hi, sorry, I didn't check with you to see if it was OK for her to have a cookie." He says pulling me into his side.

"No, it's OK, I would have said something if I didn't want her to have one, and anyways I want one too." I reply. He chuckles.

"How did it go at the day care?" He asks.

"They were annoyed that I was late, but it was OK." I say. He looks at me for a while longer, with a concerned look on his face, before blinking and showing me his white teeth in a smile. At that moment Sophie comes running up to Colton and tugs on his hand.

"Can I have the cookies now?" She asks.

"Sophie, sweetie, they have just arrived, we will go into the living room in a minute and you can have one then." I say.

"Brody, can I quickly talk to you?" I ask. He nods smiling.

Jesse walks up to Sophie.

"Shall we go and sit down and wait?" He says. I smile at him, causing him to smile and nod his head 'Hello'. Sophie nods and takes his hand, and they both enter the living room, the others following behind them.

Brody walks closer and stands across from me with his hands in his pockets, smiling.

"What can I help you with?" He asks.

"Earlier you calmed Sophie down. How?"

"You'll have to wait to find out." He says winking.

"Why?" I ask.

"You'll see." He says. "Come on, you can't trust Colton with cookies for long." He says walking into the living room. I follow behind. I sit down next to Trystan, who is resting his arm on the back of the sofa. He smiles down at me. I smile back and then look back towards the others.

Colton opens his bag and pulls the cookies out with a flourish. He opens the packet and hands one out to himself and each of us, leaving Sophie until last. He looks down into the bag and then frowns.

"Oh. Looks like we have none left." He says. Sophie's eyebrows scrunch up in confusion. She gets down from where she is sat with Jesse and Ashton and walks up to where Colton is sat and looks in the bag.

"No, look there's one left." She says pointing.

"Oh, yeah, silly me, here you go." He says winking at me.

"What do you say Sophie?" I ask.

"Thank you Colton." She says. She goes back to sit with Ashton and Jesse. I have just finished my cookie when the door opens and closes. I look to the doorway and get a glimpse of a dark haired boy walking past the door. Storm's mum appears at the door moments later.

"Hi guys, how are you all?" She asks. There is a chorus of goods. She looks at Storm and sighs.

"Can you go and have a talk with him, please?" She says. He nods and gets up, leaving the room.

There you go! Hope you liked it! We got a small peek at Storm's brother Ilario. We will see more of him next update which will be about a week.

What do you think is Brody's trick? ;)

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that. ;))!

CC ;)