Part 6

A/N: Thanks to @SthepLiar for the three amazing covers which you can see above (if you cannot please let me know and I will try to fix it!) ^^^!! I will change the cover after I have uploaded this. I am sorry in advance for it being so short, its more of a filler chapter! Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)

Everyone was deathly silent. I looked up and everyone was frozen in the same place as they were before. I waved my hand in front of the face of the closest person but still no response.

"W-w-w, I'm still going to need a moment to process this." Sam says holding his hand up in a wait sign. He takes a deep breath as to say something and then changes his mind,

"Nope, still not good." He says keeping his hand up in the wait sign. A couple of minutes go by with them still not saying or doing anything.

"OK, I'm good now. WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" Sam shouts knocking everyone else out of their catatonic state. The boys look around for what caused the racket whilst Jinx just looks at Sam knowingly, rolling her eyes.

"So? Hm? You said yes to the biggest jerk in school, why?"

"He seemed sweet?" I said, sounding unsure even to my own ears.

"Yeah, Tanner and sweet don't go into the same sentence. Maybe Tanner and dick, but not Tanner and sweet." He says with his hand on his hips staring me down.

"We need to get to class, we are already about half an hour late." I say ignoring Sam, walking around them and down the corridor.

"This ain't over missy!" Jinx shouts after me waving her hand around in the air.

*^*^*

Levi and Sam catch up to me outside of our class. When we all go in, everyone in the class looks at us.

"32 minutes late! Care to explain why?" Mrs Bernal asks.

"Well, I would love to! It all started at the beginning when three little babies were born, one awesome one, and one average one in America, you know which one is which," he said winking, "and another one in England..." Sam starts.

"Mr Harrington, I only need why you were late, not your whole life stories." Mrs Bernal replies.

"Oh, OK, well that is none of your business."

"Mr Harrington, detention after school, I am the teacher and you will respect me and answer my questions when I ask you one. Anyone else want one?" she says turning to Levi and I raising an eyebrow.

"No, I already have one tonight." I say whilst Levi shakes his head no.

"Good, now I think we have interrupted this lesson enough for one day, go and sit down." She instructs, turning back to the board. We all go to sit in the seats we were in yesterday. I look around the class and see that Tanner is in the class. I freeze in the middle of the class. He glares at me and nods to Sam and Levi and mouths Get rid of them. Lie to them if you have to. Mrs Bernal turns back to the class and sees that I have frozen.

"Miss Raye, sit down or I will give you a detention for tomorrow." Without taking my eyes off of Tanner, I walk towards my seat and sit down.

"Are you OK?" Levi whispers, he says looking towards where I was looking. I see his fist clench under the table. Tanner is now looking towards me with a smile now on his face, winking.

"I'm fine." I lie giving him a forced smile.

"Hey, as we both have a detention, wait for me in the car park?" Sam says, saving me from answering any more awkward questions from Levi.

"OK." I can't say no, I don't know what I'm going to do about not hanging out with them. I can't just stop hanging out with them, they would get suspicious. 

I move halfway across the world, but still end up with someone like Jack - someone that is bad for me.

Do I just attract those kinds of guys?

Edited 16 September 2015. :)