Chapter 9

Julies POV:

After changing up 'Perfect Harmony' a bit to add the guys in and stuff, Luke and I left my room and went down to the studio to practice it with the guys.

"Hey guys we have a song we could do for the festival." I told the guys.
"Okay Jules what's it called?"
"Its called Perfect Harmony, it was a song I thought of a couple weeks back the day we did the garage party and I changed it up a bit to make it work for all of us?" I answered.
"ooo okayy, do you wanna give us a quick demo on how it goes?" Alex asked.
"umm okay, Luke, you do the parts you and the guys do and ill do my parts and yeah?" I asked, looking over at Luke.
"haha alright jules." Luke laughed.

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
I've never heard before

Here in front of me
They're shining so much brighter
Than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh
Perfect harmony

You set me free
You and me together is more than chemistry
Love me as I am
I'll hold your music here inside my hands

We say we're friends, we play pretend
You're more to me, we're everything
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh
Perfect harmony

I feel your rhythm in my heart
Yeah, yeah, yeah
You are my brightest burning star
Woah-ooh, oh-oh
I never knew a love so real (so real)
We're heaven on earth
Melody and words
When we're

In perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh
Perfect harmony
Woah-oh, woah-oh

We say we're friends (we play pretend)
You're more to me (we create)
Perfect harmony

Luke and I finish the song standing together looking at the guys.
"That's it without any edits or anything but I know what you're gonna say, "oh it's too lovey dovey for us." and all that stuff, but I promise we can make changes and it can sound so gre-" I got cut off by Reggie and Alex staring at eachother giggling, "wha-what?" I stumbled.
"Yeah Jules, it is too lovey dovey for us, but I think I have a better idea." Alex laughs.
"And what might that be?" Luke asked.
Alex and Reg looked at eachother before Alex went on,
"What if you guys sung that as a duo? after we've done the Jatp originals and the SC original? I think the crowd would go crazy for that you know?"
"i-i mean it's not such a bad idea, Jules?" Luke looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"I mean I guess.." I whispered.
"Hm? What was that Julie?" Reg asked.
"I said I guess we could do that.." I repeated.
"YAYY A JUKE DUOOO!!!" Reggie yelled.

Luke's POV:

"A what?" Julie laughed.
"Juke!! Julie+Luke=Juke, unless you'd prefer Lukie, which is boring because it's basically the same as Luky you know?" Reg answered.
Jules and I gave eachother that "what have we done" look, and laughed.

"Anyway.. So for the original SC song do you want to to Now or Never? Just you guys?" Julie chuckled.
"I mean yeah sure, but wouldn't you want to sing aswell? We wouldn't be a band if it wasn't for you Julie." Alex answered.
"Cute, but I dont know, Rock music isn't really my jam, I can't sing like that.." Julie said.
"Sure you could Bby, we still have a couple weeks until the festival, so that's more than enough time to practice." I said with a slight rise in my voice.
"I don't know guys." Julie said just above a whisper.
"Come onn Jules bby, I believe in you." I said, looking at her with a pleading look.
"Ugh. sure fine I guess. but we'll start tomorrow after school, it's late." Jules said, giving up trying to convince us otherwise.
"yayy" the guys nd I said together.

"Goodnight boys." Jules said, walking towards the studio doors.
"Goodnight Jules" We all said back.
"Goodnight Luke, love yous." she said quietly.
"goodnight Jules. love you too." I said back.

She walked out of the studio and i looked at the guys in shock.
"LOVE??? AM I DREAMING OR DID SHE JUST SAY LOVE???" I screamed out.
"oh em gee this is amazing, lukys in love!!" Reg yelled out excitedly.
"oh whatever Reg, goodnight children." I said, going to lay down on the couch.
She loves me. and I love her too.