Chapter four

Gerard:

School went by slowly the next day. Nothing happened. But it was my birthday. Of course I wouldn't tell anyone. Telling someone it was your birthday was begging to be embarrassed. I said with Mr. Iero again at lunch. We discussed small things, including my birthday. He had said he wouldn't bring up my birthday in his class.

I told him all the things I got as gifts.

"You play guitar?" He asked. He seemed very interested.

"I try to play guitar. I'm not very good." I said. "The guitar I got is really nice. It's vintage or something." I said quietly. "He smiled. My guitar is vintage too. Her name is pansy. White Gibson les-Paul guitar." He smiled as he spoke. "That's neat. I haven't thought of a name for mine yet." I responded to him.

"Do you have friends, Gerard?" He asked me. I looked down, embarrassed. "I did in California. Then we moved here. But my friends are coming into town tonight so we can hang out of my birthday." My eyes were glowing because I was excited. "That's great, Gerard."

After lunch was over, the rest of the day sped by. I ran home and I put on my outfit to go out with my friends. I was in a rush because I wanted to hang out with them as quickly as possible.

I wanted to wear a skirt but I wanted it to be more of my new style. I put on a black skirt with black fishnets on my legs. I put on a black and white studded belt and I put on a tight cropped t shirt that had a band logo on it that I had created. "My chemical romance" at first it wasn't meant to be a band logo I just thought of the words and then thought of a logo. The shirt was black and it had the words in white with a ringmaster on the front.

I put on skeleton gloves and a little bit of eyeliner. My shirt was pretty short and so was the skirt. I put on my new all black converse. And my friend drove to my house to pick me up with two of my other friends in the car. "Ryan's here mother!!! Bye!!" I yelled out to my mother. "Bye! Have fun!" She said. I got in Ryan's car.

We all greeted each other. It started getting dark outside when we arrived to the building we were going to be in. We waited in line and I was shaking. I was scared of getting caught, lying about my age.

We gave the fake identification cards to the people and they put a check mark on our hands, saying we were over twenty one. Which was a lie. They didn't notice though so I guess it didn't matter.

My friends seemed like they had been to clubs before because they seemed oddly familiar with the area. They knew exactly what drink to order and when they handed me a can of beer, I looked at it. Stared at it. "What this for?" I asked Brendon.

"Your 18 now dude. Get drunk. It's fun." I looked at him like he was crazy. "I don't drink." I said simply. "Gerard, try it. It's good." He said while smiling and patting my arm.

I took one more look at the can and I sipped it. The taste was bitter. Very bitter and I didn't enjoy it much but something about how it sent a shock wave through my body caused me to take another drink. Another drink that wasn't a sip.

After that, I drank the whole can.

Then another.

And another.

When I was about to trip over myself, my friends handed me two shots.

I drank them. One of the worst things I had ever tasted. It caused my dizziness to get worse. But it also made me feel good and happy and like I was, living. Not on earth, on a different world. It was a strange feeling. I didn't look anything like what I looked like at school. No uniform. I was wearing eyeliner. And wearing an outfit I had never been seen in. With freshly dyed white hair and trimmed to be extremely short.

I almost fell and as I did, I fell into someone's chest. "Mmm shit, s-Sorry." I mumbled and slurred my words. "It's okay, honey." The person said to me. I blushed and looked down. I grabbed his face and examined it. "A-I-Is you A-Nick?" I asked him. Nick only ever called me those names.

"No bud my names, Frank. Frank Iero." He said. He couldn't see my face well. His last name seemed familiar.

It was flashing everywhere and I was a mess. I didn't look like Gerard. I looked like some dude named Jared.

"F-Frank Oreo" I said quietly.

"Mhm. Definitely an Oreo, baby. Definitely." He said to me. He had turned me around and pressed his crotch against my ass. I whimpered.

I never had sex. I had done inappropriate things with people before but I never had sex. I got dizzy and he started grinding on me. He groaned and I made quiet noises he wouldn't be able to hear because of all the music. He had me bent against a table. My friends looked at me. "Holy fuck, some guy is grinding on gerard." One of them shared with the rest of my friends. Ryan started laughing and Dallon did too. Brendon giggled.

The frank guy grabbed the hair on the back of my head. He pulled it gently. My skirt had rode up to where you could see my underwear. the frank guy was looking. I giggled and moaned quietly. "Wanna go to my place, baby?" He asked whine biting his lip. "I'm drink." I said. "Can't do the deed when ya mm- drink" I said. "You can't be "drink" it's called being drunk, babe." He laughed quietly. "Ah- yes. You must know a lot about that." I whimpered. "I don't want to have sex with you yet. Let's wait till your sober." He winked and picked me up.

"Mmmm Ryan- he's taking me to his house." I said to Ryan. "I can take you home when your like this. Your so drunk. You can stay at my house tonight and I'll drive you home in the morning." He said to me. I nodded. "Mmm Oreo man?" I asked. He laughed. "What?" I yawned and closed my eyes. "I think ima sleepy." I said. "Mhm go to sleep, babe." He whispered. "M'Kay." I whispered. I didn't go to sleep.

We arrived to his house and he carried me inside. "Oh mom said don't go places with stranglers." I said. "I think she meant strangers babe. Not stranglers." I nodded and looked at him. He looked like someone I knew. He was wearing a suit and a black tie. "Mm." I whimpered. He laid me on the bed.

I looked at him once more and I kissed him. Roughly. He kissed me back and when I pulled away, he said, "damn. Wasn't expecting that." He giggled and i nodded. "I need shower." I said while yawning. He nodded and carried me to the bathroom. "Do you need help getting undressed or can you do that yourself?" He winked. I blushed and almost tripped. "Mmm I can do it m'self." I said. He left and I took a shower quickly. I washed my hair thoroughly and got out of the shower. I didn't have clothes. Fuck.

I whined. He immediately ran in. "Are you okay?" He asked because of the noise I made. "I don't have clothes and my clothes smell like alcohol." I whined again. I hadn't looked at his face. I was more sober now but I still hadn't looked at his face. He didn't know who I was still. Just a silly boy who went out for drinks who he thought was 21 years old.

He handed me boxers and a large t shirt. "I'll wash your clothes so you can wear them when you go home tomorrow." He said. I nodded and I got dressed. "You can sleep on my bed. I have the couch for tonight." He said while smiling. "You don't need to do that. I'll sleep on the couch." Before I had the chance to walk downstairs to get on the couch, he picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He tucked me in and I giggled.

"Goodnight little one."

Maybe I had imagined he said that but maybe not. All I know is that I really, Really liked it.