Chapter six

Frank:

When I had met Gerard, I immediately knew several things about him. It was easy to find out one thing in particular. The way he had dressed, the way he talked, the sound of his voice, how he acted in general had given much of this thing away. I don't know if Gerard knew this was something he had. Something he was. But I knew he was.

Gerard was one of a kind. I hadn't met someone like him before. The way he talked, his vocabulary, his style, the way he acted, I hadn't met anyone like Gerard. He was special. He was different from anyone else I had met and I feel like that's why I was so drawn towards him. How he moved his hands when he talked. How he paid close attention when I talked, not making eye contact, how is adorable little finger stuck out when he waved or held his hand up. Gerard way was one of the most special people I had met.

When we had went back to school on Monday, Gerard ran into my classroom during lunch. He was crying. Lot. Sobbing.

I ran to him. "Hey, what's wrong?" I touched his cheek. Gerard didn't seem like the kind of kid to cry. He seemed very strong and independent. And honestly I was honored to be the person Gerard ran to while he was crying.

"T-There we're people. I was in the bathroom and two boys. They tried taking my clothes off a-and they hit my butt. And it hurt and I didn't like it a-a-and-" he was rushing his words. The poor boy didn't know what he was saying.

"Shh, gee, it's okay. Your okay. They are just dump people. Your so beautiful princess it makes everyone want you. But I'm so sorry that they would do that to you. That anyone would do that to you. You don't deserve anything like that." I soothed him with my words as well as I could and I kissed his forehead. His head was on my chest. He had worn the girls uniform today unlike yesterday. Gee was finding things about himself and it was making me so happy.

Gee had added an adorable pin to his blazer that had a bunny on it and it reminded me a lot of him. If he was an animal, he would be a bunny. He would be such an adorable bunny. Just hopping around and being happy all the time. I smiled at the thought and gee seemed to calm down.

I was holding him really tight. Up in the air bridal style and he was smiling softly at me. "Gerard?" I asked with a quiet voice. "Hmm?" He replied.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked him. I was nervous because this would be the first time we would kiss while Gerard was sober.

He nodded his head very quickly and right at that moment was when I smashed my lips against his in an aggressive yet passionate way. He kissed my back and his arms wrapped around my neck. I picked him up to where his legs were around my waist and I held him up by his thighs. He was holding on very tight. "Mm." I said into the kiss. He smiled ever so slightly and I ran my tongue along his bottom lip. He opened his mouth a little bit and I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He ran his tongue along mine and I smirked a little bit. I sat him on my desk.

His hands were on my neck and mine were on his waist.

"You look so good in skirts, Gerard." I whispered in his ear before I started kissing his neck roughly and he pulled my hair gently as I did so. He whimpered quietly, not wanting to make a loud enough noise for the two of us to get caught with what we were doing.

I grabbed one of his thighs roughly and he squealed. I bit my lip and touched his crotch gently with my hand. "F-Frank, we're in school." Gerard whispered. "I know. Would you rather we went somewhere else?"

Gerard looked at me with wide eyes, then a smirk grew on his face.

"Where would you like to go, baby?"

I put my hands on his waist and waited for his reply.

"My house. My parents aren't home and when they get home I could introduce you as my new friend." Gerard giggled and wiggled out of my arms. He crawled to grab his backpack.

"Are we ditching school, Gerard way?" I asked him quietly, trying to make sure no one was in the halls to see us. I looked back at him and he giggled several times while also brushing his hands through his insanely short hair. He bit his lip and went deep into thought for just a moment. He looked adorable to say the least. His cheeks were pink and he looked like he was trying to think of what to say without making it sound stupid and reckless.

He looked at me for a moment and parted his lips, and then, finally, he said a couple words that answered my question.

"I think we are, frank Oreo." He said, he looked scandalous and sneaky. It was cute. "I think that's a great idea, Gerard way." I smirked and picked him up, leaving the building with no one saying a single word to either of us because no one had cared enough to pay attention to the fact that a teacher and his student had just ditched school with no explanation or warning so they could call a sub. Maybe I would teach Gerard a few things he didn't know when we got to his house. A few ideas popped into my head. I knew one thing in particular that I wanted him to do.

But, that would just have to be a surprise for later