Chapter ten

Gerard:

Frank quickly, very quickly, pulled a hoodie over my head and wrapped a blanket around my lower half, pulling me onto his lap where he was laying against the pillows against the headboard of my bed. He covered himself with the blanket I had too, but it was still noticeable that he didn't have a shirt on.

He grabbed my lace underwear and slowly slid them up my legs from under the blanket. I was breathing heavily. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. He kissed my forehead. "It's okay. Calm down, it's okay." He whispered in my ear.

He pulled a pair of shorts over my legs from under the blanket and rubbed my back. My mom was staring at us.

"Gerard. Come here." She said in a stern voice.

I looked at frank and whimpered, a tear fell. "It's gonna be okay. If anything happens just run to me honey, I'll make sure your okay." He whispered. I nodded and got out of the bed, making sure I didn't accidentally expose any of his body.

My mom took my hand and led me down the stairs to where my dad and Mikey were sitting at the dinner table, playing a card game with an abandoned deck at the third chair, what my mom was playing with.

My mom touched my back and pushed me closer to my dad and Mikey.

"Tell them what you were just doing upstairs, Gerard." She said, furiously.

I shook my head and my eyes watered. "I-I can't." I almost started crying as I said it.

"Gerard, you are 18. I shouldn't have to discipline you anymore. You should know better!" She yelled at me. "And that man, he looks years older than you!! You could get in trouble for this Gerard!" She yelled at me again and my cheeks were red and as well as my nose.

I started crying and then I did something I never thought I would ever do to my mom. I yelled at her.

"I don't care!!! I don't care how old he is!!! You and dad have a fucking ten year age gap and him and I have the same!!! Stop being a damn hypocrite and let me be a teenager, because when I was 13 I  was forced to act like I was fucking 20!!!"

I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door, but then I opened it again and said, "at least I waited till I was 18 to have sex!! You lost yours at 15!!!" I slammed the door again, even harder than the first time, something I didn't know I was strong enough to do.

Frank looked worried, seeing I was furious, but that I was also crying.

He stood up. "Wanna go take a bath and relax for a bit, honey?" He asked. I sniffed and nodded. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom that was in my bedroom. "Do you want me to be with you or do you want to be alone?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and looked at him. He smiled and nodded, knowing the answer to his question.

He started the bath, the tub was very large. He put a pink bath bomb in it and bubbles so it would be more relaxing. "Undress baby." He whispered.

I took my shorts off and then the hoodie, and then the underwear. He only had boxers on, he took them off and picked me up, laying me in the bathtub.

He got in after and sat against the side, pulling me to sit in between his legs. The water was the perfect temperature. I massaged his thighs and he kept his head on my chest, his eyes were closed and his hair was tickling my chin.

"Your so beautiful, gee." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. "T-Thank you, Frankie." I whispered back.

The tension on my muscles seemed to release and i seemed very relaxed. He got out of the tub, drying off and going to grab me a few things before i got out.

He grabbed me pink silk pajamas, shorts and a tight cropped tank top. He got dressed into black pants and a white tank top. He walked into the bathroom and I got out of the tub and he helped me dry off. He put my clothes on for me and we walked into my bedroom, holding hands.

"We're not going to worry about your parents anymore, baby. Just you, and I." He whispered in my ear. He laid down on the bed and pulled me to his chest. He put his hands on my hips and I yawned. "Sleepy, baby?" He asked. I nodded and yawned again, a little bit quieter.

He smiled slightly and laid down more so I would be more comfortable to sleep. He played quiet music, because a few days ago I told him that listening to music had helped me sleep a lot better.

And I wanted to get extra sleep tonight because we had school tomorrow.

And that was when Frank popped up, realizing something. "Stay at my house tonight, Gee." He said, picking me up, grabbing his clothes and his bag and briefcase and me grabbing a more masculine outfit for school tomorrow.

Black pants, a white button up, a sweater vest, a black and white tie, a navy blue and black-ish jacket, a cross body bag, and black and white converse. I shoved my clothes into my backpack and put black sunglasses in the side pocket.

"Why can't we stay here?" I asked.

He hesitated. "U-Uh... all of my clothes for school are at my house and I don't want you to have to wake up early so I can run to my house to get dressed." He played with a ring he had on his finger and bit his lip nervously.

"I don't want you to lie to me, Frankie." I frowned and looked at him. "Gee, honey, I can explain things at some point but I just for now, want us to go to my house where you can relax and sleep, and tomorrow we can go to school and talk about it, okay?" He said to me.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, telling me to put on my shoes, which I did, then we walked out to his car, looking from every side of his car, even underneath, even the inside, checking everywhere for cameras, and checking the land near us making sure no one was watching us or preparing to follow us to his house. He couldn't see a single person.

He left the light on in my room to make it look like I was still in there from window view. He also left music on my cd player keep playing, making it seem like someone was in there if anyone walked into my room.

We weren't sneaking from my parents. I knew we weren't.

He held my hand and kept looking in the rear view mirrors, making sure no cars followed us, and when we arrived to his house, he made sure every single window and door was locked, taking me up to his room where he laid me down and told me to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep, thinking I was unsafe from all of the precautions he was taking.

But when he laid next to me and held onto my waist and my hand, I was able to sleep, but not without imagining all the horrible things that could happen to him, or me, when I was asleep.