Authors warning/ Greeting & Character introduction

Hello everybody,

My name is Silvianna and I want to introduce myself real quick. I'm a 20-year-old female, I've been working on this story for years so if you don't like it please keep your comments to yourself. Now I have a little warning before you continue: This story mentions sexual context, loss, graphic words, and pain. I just want to let everybody know before you all go on to read my story. Your mental, physical, and emotional health matters to me always. Leave a comment if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Let's shake off the heavy stuff and let me introduce you all to my beautiful character.

' hands the microphone to my main character'

Hello guys, I'm Madison Young, You will be reading my story from my point of view. I'm a confident person, I will stand up for what I believe in and fight for my loved ones. I'm 18-19 years old during this beautiful story. I have light brown beach curly hair, hazel eyes, and light tan skin. I'm a short person ( I'm 5'4) but have a big heart. I don't want to give too much away so I'll pass the mic.

'passes the mic'

Hello, I'm Blake Parker, I will protect anybody who becomes my family. I'm not much of a talker to people I don't know so don't feel very offended. I'm 18 years old, male. I have dark brown hair that's a little curly at the end, green eyes, and tan skin. I'm taller than a lot of my friends (6'2). I don't like people bullying other people. I'll be watching.

'passes the mic'

Hello, I'm Alexander (Alex) Young, I'm Madison Young's (Maddie's) twin brother. There is not much to know about me but family is very important to me. I'm 18 years old, male. I look like my sister a little. We share light brown hair and light tan skin but our mother gives me her beautiful eyes. So I have light brown eyes. I'm a little shorter than my best mate (Blake) I'm 6'0. I just want to say thank you for coming to read our story.

'passes the mic'

I'm Ivy Cronwell, we are going to be friends if you have made it at least to my name. I'm a very loud person and get very excited so please be patient with me. My best friend is the beautiful queen (Madison) who I love so much. I'm 18 years old, female. I have blonde hair with light pink on the bottom, light blue eyes, and light tan skin (that's because I love tanning). I'm shorter than my boyfriend by far (I'm 5'6). Sorry, I've heard that I can ramble if someone doesn't stop me. I'll pass the mic before I bore you.

'passes the mic'

We are Maddie and Alex's older brothers, Joshua and Jacob Young. I'm Joshua, I have darker brown hair with lighter brown eyes. I'm 24 years old, Male. This is Jacob, he has light brown hair like the twins with light hazel eyes. He is 22 years old, Male. we will do anything to make sure our family is taken care of. We hope you enjoy reading our story.

'passes the mic'

We are the triplets, Liam, Logan, and Luca Walker. We are always together but that is because we have been raised like that our whole life. We all look the same so it's a little harder for each of us apart. I'm the favorite triplet, Logan, I have a birthmark on my neck that you can tell it's me. Luca has a scar on his eyebrow where he thought it would be funny to ride on one wheel. Liam is the perfect twin because nothing has scared him. We all have dark sandy blonde hair, and darker blue eyes with a hint of green, pale skin (we are all 18-year-old, males). we all stand to be 6'0. The Young family has been our family for so long that it is funny.

'passes the mic'

We are the other twins, Noah and Lucas Evans. We are the cousins to the young siblings. we see them more as siblings than cousins but that's because we look at Aunt Allison would always be there for us. I'm Noah, I have black hair, very dark brown eyes, and tan skin. My brother Lucas has light brown hair, warm brown eyes, and tan skin. we both are pretty short people (we both are 5'10 and 18 years old ). We love you reader and hope you enjoy it. It's nice to meet you

'passes the mic'

Hi, I'm Olivia Evans, you just meet my brothers. They are the hardest thing to handle so people excuse them. I'm a year younger than my brothers. I have dark blonde hair which I dye every time I get a chance, I have greyish-blue eyes and tan skin. I'm 5'2 and seventeen years old. The young family always makes sure that nobody is counted of the big family of there's. (My mother doesn't like her sister in law)

'passes the mic'

Hello, beautiful people, we are the West brothers, Mason and Ethan. I'm Mason West the older brother. I'm 18 years old, male. I have dark brown, and light brown eyes and beautiful dark skin. I'm tall (6'1). My little bro here is Ethan West, he would always follow me when we were young so we met the group together and have been in this group ever since. Ethan has the same beautiful skin, dark chocolate eyes, and lighter hair. He is 16 years old (he's going to be taller than me one day but for now he is only 5'11). Madison is one of my favorite people so please give her some love for all of us.

' *blows a kiss at maddies* then passes the mic'

Hi, we are Oliver Knight-walker and Athena Jones, No we are not related to each other but we have been there for each other for a very long time. I'm Athena, with light blue hair with ocean ocean-blue eyes. I'm 16 years old and very short if I might add. This is Oliver or Olly for short. 'sorry Reader the only person who can call me Olly is Athena over her'. He has nice Blonde hair with very light brown eyes, his (5'7). I know we all don't say much but I hope that you at least got to know something about all of us. Message Silvi if you want to know anything else about us. Now let me hand the Mic to the Author. Thank you for coming to meet us and read our story.

'passes the mic to me'

Hello beautiful reader, sorry there are a lot of characters but I hope that you got to at least get to meet them. It's my turn I guess, My name is silvianna but I love being called Silvi, I have blue and brown hair, beautiful chocolate brown eyes and I'm 20 years old. I love reading and writing. I thank you for coming to read the first story I put my heart into. Please if you don't like something people keep it to yourself or message me personally because I don't want negative in my book.

Now on to reading🩵