Chapter 5

Blake slowly walks down the stairs with me in his arms so he doesn't drop me. We walk into the dining room to the delicious smell of vegetable soup. Everybody is sitting at the table. Alex, Ivy, the triplets, Oliver, and Athena are sitting on the left side of the table. Jacob, Joshua, Mason, Noah, Lucas, Ethan, and Olivia are sitting on the right side of the table. Which leaves the seats at the end of the table. Blake sits me slowly into the seat on the south side of the table. He walks to the other side opposite of mine.

"Hey guys," I say.

"Hey sis," Joshua says and hands me a bowl of soup.

"How was your day?" Jacob asks.

"Well a lot has happened today" I state ready to list the event of today "Where would you like me to start?"

"How about when you got to school this morning?" Jacob asks.

"Well I was doing amazing until Abigail wanted to ruin it," I say and roll my eyes.

"What did she do now?" Joshua asks to stay in the conversation.

"She's a bitch who wants to rub it in Maddies face that her ex cheated on her," Ivy says and I can tell that she wants to beat Abigail up.

"God that girl needs to figure out she won't have real friends if she keeps acting like this" Jacob adds.

"Apart from Abigail ruining my morning, Blake asks me if I would be his girlfriend and I said yes," I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"Finally, damn I have been waiting for you to ask her out," Joshua says to Blake then adds " She is always so happy when you are around".

"I will kick your ass if you hurt my little sister" Jacob adds but smiles with excitement on his face.

"I promise, I will always put Maddie first," Blake says and makes eye contact with me from across the table.

"Well anyways, Ryder had something to say about us getting together," I say and look at my hand under the table.

"Maddie, you better not be overthinking about Ryder's words he said earlier," Blake says.

"Sorry," I say and give him the puppy face.

"Baby, you have nothing to be sorry for," Blake says

"Is anybody going to tell us what Ryder said?" Joshua asks like he wants to know.

"Well, he said..." I try telling my brothers before Blake interrupts me.

"No Maddie, I will tell them so you don't overthink it again," Blake says, this is why I love him so much "Well he said that Maddie is the cheater because we always flirted with each other when they were dating"

"I never cheated on him," I say like I have to make sure they know.

"We know Maddie," Jacob says

"Don't listen to that asshole" Joshua says and I can feel the hate coming from his words.

"Everybody it's okay I promise," I say to my family.

"Well then we are all good," Joshua says and continues eating his soup.

"What about the business?" I ask Joshua.

I still can't believe that my brother made his own business for models. The models come down to the town every month to try on the new brands Joshua makes. He makes me so proud. Mom wanted him to go to school to be a doctor but he grew out of the stage before we knew it. He started liking fashion very much. He made my dress for when I start dancing again.