Chapter 3

Everybody slides down in their seats with relief that a fight doesn't break out. I look at Blake and he smiles at me. I have to say that he has the most handsome smile I have ever seen. I move my eyes up to his eyes which have a spike of blue in his green. I must be staring because I feel a buzz from my phone. I look down to see Ivy has texted me 'Stop staring at each other or kiss already'. I text her back 'Why don't you just let me stare at the sexy man in peace and go kiss your boyfriend'. I turn around to look at her and she sticks her tongue out at me. 'You know you love me' Ivy mouths and blows me a kiss.

"What, is she taking the place of your ex?" I hear Blake ask behind me.

"No, I would never replace you, babe," I say jokingly.

"Always baby," Blake says back and kisses my forehead with his perfect lips.

"Okay everybody, Hi I'm Mrs. Adam if you don't know me," the teacher says then adds "Today we are going to learn about each other".

The teacher comes around and places a sheet of paper between everyone.

"All right, ask your partner the question or try to answer them," the teacher says.

I take the paper off of the desk. The questions on the paper are easy but we all already know each other. The questions ask things like this: favorite subject in school, favorite singer, favorite book, favorite writer, your name and age.

"Alright first, my favorite subject in school would be Math," I say with a cheeky smile on my face "But you already know that"

" Mine is also," Blake says "Next question is favorite singer which has to be Bruno Mars"

" I love his music," I say laughing at our inside joke "We already know all these questions but my favorite book has to be 'The Maze Runner'"

"Wow mine is too," Blake says jokily then adds " which makes my favorite writer, James Dashner"

" My favorite writers are James Dashner and Nicholas Sparks," I say with a shy voice and smile at Blake.

" Well last question, my name is Blake Parker and I'm 18 years old," Blake says like I don't already know and stares into my eyes.

" My name is Madison Young and I'm also 18 years old," I add jokingly.

We finally finish the list of things the teacher wants us to ask each other. I like getting to know Blake a little more but I know all of the stuff that is on the sheet. I look at Blake who is lost in his thoughts. He makes these beautiful faces when he is thinking very hard. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. We have always been like this which is the best feeling ever. That's why I did not take my breakup so hard. It's been two months and it feels like Ryder and I broke up like two years ago. Blake comes out of his thoughts and looks at me with the biggest smile on his face. I think I have loved him since we were kids running in the elementary hallway. He was the first guy who made sure that I was not alone. He always sat beside Alex and me at lunch when we were in first grade. Blake was very protective definitely in the sixth grade year when I started dating. Blake always made sure I was okay when the boys would break up with me because I wouldn't kiss them. Then he got a girlfriend and she didn't like me very much. So she made him choose not to be friends with me. When he told me he was choosing May I was upset because he was my first love. We stayed away from each other for about two years then May cheated on him. He tried to walk back into my life like he was always there but I didn't let him. After a couple of months, we forgave each other. We have been close friends ever since. An hour has passed since class started so the teacher tells us to pack and put our things away. We all have everything packed so we walk out of the classroom into the hallway. Blake grabs my hand and we walk to our next class. Ivy comes behind us and whispers in Blake's ear. She must have said something about us holding hands because he let my hand go. He turns to me and puts his hand on my cheek.