Chapter 7

*Six months later*

I look at my phone for the third time now. I want to text my boyfriend but I know he's in bed right now because it's five o'clock. I lay my head back on the pillow closing my eyes. I hear someone walking upstairs. Ever since Noah and his siblings moved in you never know who's walking upstairs. A knock is heard on my door.

"Come in," I say and lay on my back.

Someone opens the door to reveal my best friend and my boyfriend. I jump off the bed and throw myself at him. He grabs my body and pulls me close to him.

"Hey baby, happy six months," Blake says and kisses my lips.

"Happy six months my sexy man," I say and jump out of his arms.

Ever since my doctor told me that I could start walking and move like normal I always tested my limit. Blake doesn't like it when I do that because he thinks I will get hurt again.

"The group is coming over," Ivy says

"Okay, I will just put my shorts and crop top on then come down," I say.

Ivy walks out of my room leaving me and Blake alone. I have fallen very hard for this man. He changed everything for me. I can talk about my parents now without getting upset. It's been eight months since they died and I live everyday like it's my last. Blake stayed with me for about two months because my nightmares got worse and he was the only person to make it better. Blake moved out of his parents when they left for France four months ago. He moved into his older brother's house. Now I can see baby Ava whenever I please. Blake lays on my bed and waits until I come out of my closet wearing the dance shorts that Joshua made for me. They have a captain print on the back. I slide my crop top over my sports bra.

"Damn my girlfriend is very hot," Blake says.

"Thank you, baby," I say and crawl onto the bed.

I lay in Blake's arms and put my head into his neck. I wish we could just lay like this forever.

"Move over bitches, my turn to hold my queen," Mason says and pushes Blake out of my arms.

"Mason West, you have your boyfriend you don't get my girlfriend," Blake says.

"Yeah Maddie you have your boyfriend, you can't have mine," Noah says from the door.

"Cry me a river both of you," Mason says and lays Noah down on the bed.

"All four of us can lay on the bed guy, baby," I say and Mason agrees

The four of us lay in the bed just holding our person.

"Hey move over I'm in the middle," Athena says and crawls in the middle.

Now the five of us are just laying in my bed. I turn to face Blake to see him looking in my eyes.

" Hey what about us?" the triplet asks and jumps on my bed.

"Anybody else?" I ask and the rest of the group crawl into my bed "Is everybody here".

"Nope, you got me but I think I'm just going to sit in your chair," Elijah says.

Elijah is supposed to leave in two days to go home with his girlfriend. Harper is a sweetheart and she deserves Elijah's love.

"Okay," I say and wrap my arms around Blake.

I never want ever to go a day without this man. I want to marry him have a family and be the mother my mom taught me to be.

" Hey Maddie," Ivy says "What are we doing today?"

"Can we all go out to breakfast and be with our friend?" I ask and pull myself closer to Blake.