Chapter 6

I slowly open my eyes and look around me. Everybody is spread around the living room. I move a little and feel someone goan. I look up to see my adorable boyfriend in a deep sleep as he holds me tightly to his body. My arm is over his chest while his arms are wrapped around my waist. His legs were twisted with mine but he had a good distance from my broken knee so he won't hurt me. I move my eyes over to Athena and Oliver. They both cuddle with each other. Oliver has his arms under and over Athena's body like he's scared someone is going to take her away from him. Athena has her head in his neck and breathes very softly. My eyes travel over to Ivy who is being held in Alex's arms. They are both sitting on the couch chair. I bet they are going to be hurting when they wake up. Noah and Mason are lying on the floor holding hands while sleeping. That's adorable. Everybody else in the group is wrapped around the living room. I turn my head back up to Blake. He must be having a great dream because he's smiling. I slide my hand slowly over to the table to grab my phone to look at the time. It's six o'clock and school starts at eight o'clock. It's time for me to wake the girls up so they can get ready for the school day. I try slowly to get out of Blake's hold without waking him up.

"Maddie, please don't leave me," Blake says with his eyes close "It's cold and you're my warmth"

"I'm sorry baby but I need to get ready for school," I say and kiss his lips.

"But baby, please just lay back down," Blake says, still holding me tight to his body.

"I will when I'm done okay" I say and he leans his head up to get another kiss.

"Okay," Blake says and I slide the blanket on him.

I step over the boys to walk over to Ivy. I make it without waking anyone up.

"Ivy" I whisper and tap her.

"What?" Ivy whispers back and looks at me.

"We need to get ready for school" I whisper again.

"I'm coming, go wake the rest of the girls," Ivy says and tries to slide out of Alex's hold.

I walk over to where Olivia is asleep. I tap her on the shoulder. She looks at me and gets scared.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to scare you" I whisper then add " It's time to get ready"

"Okay, I'm coming," Olivia says and starts getting off the floor.

I leave her side and walk to where Athena is sleeping. There's no way to wake her up and not wake Oliver. I'm going to have to try though.

"Athena, honey it's time to get up" I whisper but not tap her because I know better.

Oliver tightens his grip on her body.

"Oliver, I promise I won't hurt her '' I whispered and he loosened his grip "Athena, honey it's time to get ready for school".

"Good Morning Maddie" Athena says and looks at Oliver who has his arms around her.

Athena looks at me and starts blushing hard. She tries to move out of his arms but he pulls her closer to him. For a second Athena pushes into his body and enjoys it.

"Oliver, I need to get up honey" Athena whispers in Oliver's ear.

Oliver opens his eyes to see that he has his best friend wrapped up in his arms. He starts blushing which makes Athena blush.

"Sorry angel, I promise I won't do it again," Oliver says and lets Athena go.

"No Olly you okay and thanks for keeping me warm," Athena says and kisses Oliver's cheek.

They need to tell each other their feelings because this teasing for me is killing me. I grab Athena's hand and start limping out of the living room. I slowly make my way up to my room which has changed in the last couple of months. After I got home I threw everything in my room out of anger. I don't want any of the stuff my parents bought me if they ain't here to share the happiness with me. I painted my walls all black and I started writing with neon sharpaies. Lyrics and quotes come to my mind. Pictures of the family are put on the right side wall. I miss them but it's time that I slowly make a turn back to who I am. I grab my straighter and plug it into the wall. Ivy goes into my closet to grab the clothes I keep in there just in case they sleep over. She pulled out four outfits. She hands Athena her outfit first. It's a lovely pink dress with a pattern of little flowers on the bottom. Olivia grabs her jeans that have writing on the left pants leg, Senior 2024. She is so excited for next year. She grabs her crop top which is just jet black. Ivy grabs her ripe jeans and her crop top that has Nike on the front. Ivy hands me my ripe jeans with my long-sleeved crop top. Which has a princess on the back. I'm happy we have our belly button piercing. I start straightening the girl's hair. Ivy looks at the time to see it's seven thirty o'clock. After I'm done we all look in the mirror. We all look amazing. I grab my crutches on the wall and limp down the stairs slowly. We make it into the living room to see the boys are still sleeping peacefully. I make my way over to Blake. I lay my body on top of his. I kiss his cheek, nose, forehead, and lastly his soft lips.

Twisted PainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara