Eleven

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

Thor and Loki keep hold of who they know is their daughter and niece as they watch her eyes close in front of their eyes, and both of them feel anger bubble up in their chest. They both mentally make a promise to her to find out everything about her past, leaving no stone unturned and protecting Natasha while she is in an induced coma. When they feel her completely relaxed under their hold, they both let go. Not wanting to cause anymore pain to her since they already know she is going through enough pain as it is knowing how painful this process is. Not one of them looking at anyone else or even paying attention to anyone because their soul focus is on their newfound family member.

Thor tentatively pulls the think blanket over her body, tucking her in and moving her hair behind her ear, then kisses her forehead. Thor puts his arm out, stopping Clint from stepping closer to his now daughter having this gut feeling that Emerald wouldn't want him close to her right now, and he will run with this feeling until she says differently. He may have only just found out Emerald is his daughter, but he is now going to do whatever it takes to be the father she deserves and protect her at all costs no matter what it takes. She is his blood, his princess, maybe the future queen of Asgard, and all of that makes her a target from all the realms and his enemies.

Loki uses his magic to make a bowl of lukewarm water appear beside her sleeping figure and uses a cloth to clean the sweat of her forehead, being as gentle as he can. He has messed up the relationship he has with his parents and brother, but he will not allow himself to ruin his chance of having a relationship with his niece. She is who he will put all his focus upon, and he is going to change into a better person just for her so she has an uncle she can trust and come to in times of need. It's time he fixed his past mistakes and fixed his relationship with his brother and parents so Emerald could have a nontoxic family environment. It's time everything changed for the better, and he is doing it for his precious niece.

Clint watches Thor and Loki tend to his sister with hurt in his heart. He didn't want Emerald to find out this way. He and Fury had planned to tell her soon, but never did he think she would find out like this. He just wanted to keep her safe so she wouldn't have to face her past with all the pain she was already facing due to what he heard on the mission. It made things clear why Fury wasn't in a rush to tell her the truth and why Fury always put a hold on telling her. He hears Natasha's unconscious whimpers and runs out of the room to find some people to help in case Natasha has the same reaction as his sister, with worry now cursing through his body with every step he took.

Bruce holds a sobbing Peter close to his chest, watching Clint run out of the room, and he could help but feel anger curse through his body as Hulk roars to be let out to protect Emerald from the pain she was feeling. He knew something in Emerald's DNA wasn't right when he took blood tests after extracting the bullet from her stomach. When he examined the blood samples and to his shock, there were two strands of DNA, so when he saw her body shaking, he called Fury straight away only to learn about her being Thors' daughter. He is angry that Clint or Fury didn't inform him of this information because if Emerald ever got hurt on the battle field he had a right to know this information to give her the bed medical care he could.

Peter couldn't stop the sob after sob that slipped from his lips as he buried his head further into Bruce's chest. Ever since he met Emerald, he has this instant connection with her, and he learnt over the time he spent with her that the bond was a mother and son bond. He thought after years of having no parental figure in his life except from his aunt, he finally has a mother in his life. Now he is scared she will be ripped from his like his biological parents were, and he couldn't handle that thought. He just wanted to take away the pain Emerald was feeling, so he would have to go through it again because he promised to himself that he would do anything to not lose another person her cared about.

Natasha, oblivious to all of this, is trapped in her mind, and all she can do is think about what is happening, but her mind is going to all the worst things. She can feel the pain cursing around her body, but all she can worry about is her Emerald and not her pain. All she wants is to wake up so she can make sure nothing bad is happening to her soulmate but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't open her eyes or make her body cooperate with her effort to move. She falls to her knees in her hard, screaming into the darkness in frustration and worry with only one person on her mind. Her Secret Agent.

Emerald may look peaceful, asleep, and in no pain, but in her subconscious, she is screaming and thrashing around, wanting nothing more for this pain to stop. While this is happening, all she can hear is Clints word on repeat, and all she can do is cry for the untruthful life she had that was filled with secrets from the people she thought she could trust. She made a promise to herself that when she wakes up, she will get all the answers she deserves and then will hunt down the people that create her and make them regret everything they did to her.

Meanwhile, the rest of the team ate oblivious to all of this, and they are doing their own separate things in the tower. They don't know about the storm they will have to go through to keep Emerald from going on a war path to make Hydra pay, and they most certainly have their hands full with Natasha who will follow her soulmate blindly to keep her soulmate safe.

Everyone in the medical room is thinking one thing, and that is be strong, Emerald