Twelve

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

It's been a week, and everything is in uproar due to Natasha and Emerald being still unconscious in the medical bay. The only progress they have is Natasha's fingers twitching everything else is still the same.

Their vitals and their being looked after by Bruce, who will not allow any other medical personnel anywhere near them. Everyone who has been sent by Fury to help has had to deal with the one and only Hulk who scares them off in a heartbeat. Hulk and Bruce will only allow three people into the medical room, and those three people are Thor, Loki, and Peter. Anyone else who tries to get the door slammed in their face with a warning to stay away from Hulk.

Bruce has exhausted himself, trying to find out why Emerald and Natasha are still unconscious, but he couldn't find anything that explains their unconsciousness. He even went as far as yelling into the sky for the King and Queen of Asgard for their help so he could bring back Emerald and Natasha from whatever state they were in. Yet the yelling did nothing, so he has been sitting behind his desk going through all emerald's medical files from when Shield saved her all those years ago, thanks to Fury, for reluctantly handing them over.

Poor Peter hasn't left the medical room once and not even to eat, drink, use the restroom, or even shower. He has stayed beside Emerald's bedside, creating a little nest using every blanket available in the tower. Bruce is the reason Peter is eating the little he is, drinking water and sleeping, or otherwise Peter would waste away besides the person he sees as his mother. Peter spends his time brushing Emerald's and Natasha's hair, making sure they are both comfortable, putting chapstick on their lips to stop them drying up, he even makes sure they are warm, he reads them his comics, crys at night and passes out from emotional distress.

Thor and Loki left to Asgard the day after they learned of Emerald being their daughter and niece. Unknown to everyone in the tower, they are working with their to find a way to bring Emerald and Natasha out of their unconsciousness. Their father has even joined them, sending guards to every realm to find someone who knows about what could be happening to his grandchild. In Asgard, every being is leaving no stone unturned to find a way to bring back the princess of Asgard and her soulmate back from their unknown condition. There is only one problem Asgard has had to face, and that is the horrific anger of their god of thunder since there have been countless thunder storms ripping through their realm as Thor just wants his newly found daughter to wake up.

Clint is far worse than any of them. He is wasting away in his room, where he has locked himself away. He hasn't been eating, drinking, sleeping, moving, or showering. He has been sitting in a chair in front of a window staring out at the world outside, unmoving the whole week, and the rest of the Avenger are worried about his health. He has told his wife about what happened, and she too is angry at him from keeping such a big secret from his sister, and she ordered him to make things right when Emerald woke up. He wants to be beaide Emerald, so when she wakes up, he can apologise and help her along her new journey, but the couple of times he got the strength to fo down there Peter, Bruce and even HULK stops him in his tracks. He gave up going to the medical room and stayed in his room wasting away.

The rest of the Avengers have also tried going to see Emerald and Natasha, but just like Clint, they were refused entry by Hulk but Hulk was nice enough to Information them on Emerald's and Natasha's condition when they would ask. They are totally oblivious to what cause Emerald and Natasha to be in this condition because the only thing Hulk would tell them is that it has something to do with their soulmate bond and everything will be explained at the right time. Tony is the worst one for trying to pri the information out of Hulk only to be thrown away from the door, but of course, his suit saved him from any injuries he may encounter. They just hope that when Natasha and Emerald wake up, everything can go back normal, and they can be the family they once were.

Back in the medical room, Bruce jumps to his feet forgetting about the files in front of him when Natasha's vitals start increasing dramatically, and he runs over to her, trying to determine what is the cause. He notices her heart rate, and blood pressure is skyrocketing. He runs over to the medication cupboard and grabs some medication to inject into her IV bag to help reduce her heart rate and blood pressure before she has a heart attack. He takes the safety caps off the needles and then goes to inject them into the IV bag only to stop frozen in his tracks when suddenly she sits up, gasping for breath.

Peter jumps up from his nest and runs over to Natasha's side, patting her back gently in a comforting way while he silently cries. Bruce is looking at Natasha shocked and still frozen, but Natasha looks at him with worry swirling in her eyes. He snaps out of his frozen state when Natasha speaks or what it sounds like demands them in a protective manner.

"Where is my soulmate!?" She demands her voice sounding as rough as sandpaper

Peter steps aside, and when Natasha sees Emerald the whole tower shakes beneath Bruce and Peters feet as Natasha screams.