8. Taking Care

The next day, Sunday there were only fun tasks and fun segments by various guests and everyone was busy doing rather this or that. Lastly in the evening, Salman sir announced that with very little impact, Arhaan got eliminated again and Rashmi was very upset. She was in the washroom area and Sana watched Rashmi wiping her tears.

Sana- Hug chahiye merese ek?

She opened her arms and Rashmi without a second thought tangled her arms around Sana slowly sobbing and saying random things about Arhaan from which Sana was unknown and just kept listening to her without any intention of remembering anything in future. After she finished venting out to her Sana kissed her cheek and offered her the tissue box and offered her a water bottle.

Shefali Bagga came and saw the scene and tried to take some footage. She intentionally throws her tea at Sana's feet. Expecting that Sana would react to it and pick up a fight but instead, she hissed and Rashmi fumed at her showing her unpleasantness.

Rashmi- Are you mad Shefalli? Tu dekh nahi paa rahi kya wo khadi hai?

Shefali- itna bada insaan agar khada hoga mein jaungi kaise aage. Saandh jesa body leker side m v nahi khade ho skte.

Rashmi- Shefali are you mad

Sana- Rashmi tu chai piyegi? M bana rahi

She left washing her feet without paying a second attention to Shefali. She came and sat down in the bedroom and saw the affected part of her feet. It was red and it was burning. She hissed in pain when Arti saw her.

Arti- Shehnaaz?? Kya hua tereko?

Sana- arre wo Chai gir gyi per m

Arti- kya? Kaise? Dikha...chai kaise gir gayi

Sana- wo ointment laa de na mere drawer m hai

Arti- ruk ruk ice lekar aati hu pehle

She went to the freezer hurriedly and brought the ice tray with her. Sid came from the garden area and watched quizzically towards Aarti running. He saw as she stopped at his and Sana's bed and applied the ice on her feet and she hissed in pain. He quickly went there and asked what was wrong.

Sid- kya hua? Han...kya hua tereko?

Arti- bolti hai chai gir gayi

Sid- kya andhi hai kya be tu??? Han? chai kese gir gaya?

Sana was not in the mood to talk she just made a funny and imitated face that made Arti chuckle and she stood up wearing her slippers when she again hissed in pain but still wore it and went from there leaving Arti and Sid guessing what was wrong

Sid- ye kuch alag behave nahi kar rahi?

Arti- han mereko v laga? Aur chai kese giri jab ye pi hi nahi ye toh avi ja rahi h chai banaane kyunki wo mere liye v banane waali thi.

Sid- han right right mere liye v banaane wali thi...kaise fir?

Just like their questions were heard; Rashmi walked in mumbling something in irritation.

Arti- tu theek hai?

Rashmi- han...par gusse m hu

Sid- par mein toh bahar tha yaar (teasing her)

Rashmi- abbe tu nahi wo Bagga. Sana ke peeche hi pad gayi hai usko koi aur nahi mil rha toh usko kuch na kuch karna hi h footage k liye. Zabardasti kar rahi h ab wo taa ki Sana apna patience loose krre

Arti- kya hua kya?

Rashmi- aabe khadi thi mere saath Sana... aati h wo aur chai giraa di uspe Sana pe... Usko laga wo jhagadegi par wo chup chap wahan se chali gayi.

Sidharth went out in a rage and went straight to the luggage space where Shefali was.

Sid- agar dobara usko harm karne ki koshish ki na toh mein bhul jaunga ki tum ek ladki ho aur mein ek game show m hu

Shefali- kyun sana se khudki ladaaiyaan nahi ladhi jaa rahi toh tumhe bol diya usne

Sana- Sidharth (she calls from behind)

Sid thought she would get angry at him for getting involved in this or something but

Sana- chai le aur dhyaan se kahin teri v chai gir na jaye logon ki tarh. Mere saath chalega bahar bethne?

Shefali- kaun giri huyi? Dam hai toh idhar aake baat kar.

Sana held Sid's arms and was about to walk away when Shefali came in front

Shefali- Kyun? Ab tak bas bhaag hi rahi hai? Bata ke jaa mujhe giri huyi kyun kaha

Sana- wear it cindrella

Sid and Sana laughed and went towards the garden area. Everyone was in a healthy discussion except Shefali Bagga. Shehnaaz was surprisingly quiet and was zoning out time and again. She was smiling and pretending to be there when she just couldn't focus on what they were saying. It was like she was falling back to the day when Shefali heartlessly ripped all her past scars.

Sid- kya hua baby? Itni chup chup hai?

Sana- kuch nahi bebu mujhe neend aa rhi hai mein sone jaa rahi hoon tu aajana aaram se thik hai? Good night bebu. Mera Kullu bachha

She kissed his cheeks and went inside the house. Sid couldn't help but think what happened to her. She wasn't being her usual childish self and she is being quieter than she ever was. He then remembered that she hadn't eaten her dinner.

After some time they went inside to have their dinner and then Sid went to call Sana for dinner but found her sleeping.

Sid- Sana...baby uth ja dinner kr le...Sana? Sana

Sana- umm...nahi mujhe bhuk nahi hai...tu jaake kha le please

Sid- ae dekh please natak mat kar mein baat nahi karunga terese...fir acha lagega? Bol? Lagega acha?

Shehnaaz groaned in frustration and sat down but still with eyes closed.

Sana- meri bahut zor sarr dukh rahi hai please matt chila

Sid- toh bataya kyun nahi mein kaise jaanu? han? Mein kaise janu? Bol

Sid then took a small piece of roti and started feeding her meal

Sana- bas hogaya mein sachi nahi kha paungi aur

Sid- natak matt kar khila raha hu na mein chup chap yahan beth aur kha

While doing this fun banter his hands were accidentally crushed on her IV band-aid and it was torn off and blood oozed out of it.

Sid- shit shit shit sorry so sorry so sorry

Sana- koi baat nahi mein kar lungi thik... (she saw his worried face and tried to comfort him) tu tension matt le

Sid- Sanaa khoon aa raha h kitna please chal mein tera dressing kar leta hu...bb ko bolu warna??

________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Holi to my lovely Readers!!! Be safe and may you get your life painted in colourful colours. 

Also, Happy Reading <3