56. Saved Myself

Everyone gathered there to see if Sana is okay or not

Rashmi- Oh god Sana your shoulders

Arti- Sid khoon aa raha hai usko

Shehbaaz- Motuu...Bhai please kuch kijiye kitna khoon aa raha hai usse

Naira- Sanuuu di Sanuu diii aap thik toh ho? Aankhein khuli rakho please...Maamu dekho na 

Sana who was already not feeling well since last night, was getting more and more exhausted. Her throat was getting dry and her eyes felt heavy. She could feel Sid's tight embrace but she couldn't help to keep her eyes open for too long. She just nodded and smiled weakly looking at Naira and Baaz. She was trying to ensure everyone that she is fine but her body wasn't allowing her to show the same.

Sid- Baby please please don't close your eyes. Kya lag raha hai mujhe batayegi? Kahin aur lagi hai kya tereko....Bata mujhe please...girne toh mein wala tha na toh fir tu kese gir gayi. 

Sana- Tujhe kuch kese hojata mere hote hote (She whispered)

BB announced to bring Shehnaaz towards the store room. Sid hurriedly carried her in bridal style and took her inside the store room. The doctors were already there. They did the dressing first on her shoulders. Then checked her blood pressure levels which are quite low. 

Doc- Her blood pressure levels are so low. Why is it so? We have to give her the drip. The Norepinephrine injection is not working. Please wait outside we will call you once she is ready to be taken back in the house.

Sid was hesitant to leave her alone there but according to protocols he have to leave so he left there with a very anxious and heavy heart.

Baaz- Bhai motu thik toh hai na (he has tears filled in his eyes)

Sid- are chotu tu tension matt le thik hai teri behena

Sid hugged him to make him calm when Naira joined them asking

Naira- Sanu di jaldi thik hojayegi bhaiya aap tension matt lo

Maheera- Arre baazu koi masla nahi hai wo thik hojayegi uska chalta rehta hai ese

She then took Baaz out towards garden area where other housemates were there gossiping and giggling. 

Naira- Baaz bhaiya ko pata nahi hai par I saw Paras, Maheera and Shefali ganged up against you. aapko side hataana chaahte the. I know you couldn't feel at first par jab tak mein awaaz lagaati ki aap side hatt jao Paras and Shefali pushed you aur blink of an eye m aapke jagah Sana di thi. She saved you Maamu. She loves you so much. (both Naira and Sid has tears pooled in their eyes)

Sid- She always does this. Mereko bachaane ke liye she goes to extents. 

Naira- bahut pyaar karti hai wo aapse maamu.

Sid- hmm I know

Naira- Aap nahi karte? jhooth matt boliye mene dekha hai aapke aankhon m unke liye care, pyaar aur hurt.

Sid- I am afraid yaar Naira...bacchi hai yaar wo

Naira- Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai maamu aap over-thinking kar rahe ho like always. Kabhi kabhi jo chiz saamne hai usi basis pe apne decisions lene chahiye rather ye sochke ki aage kya hone wala hai kyunki aage jo hone wala hai wo toh wese bhi hoga.

Sid- Bahut badi hogayi hai tu...(he patted her head and thought of doc's words then asked) Naira kal usne khana khaya tha. Dinner?

Naira- Haan wahan pe beth ke akele yaad nahi? (She gave a death glare)

Sid- Acha baba meri galti hai mujhe maan jaana chahiye tha but doctors keh rhe the her bp is too low. So, mein wahi soch raha hu what happened

Rashmi- Sid...