55. Saved You

Naira- Meine kuch nahi dekhaa sachii

Sid- kya dekhegi kuch nahi kar rhe the hum

Naira- Han han mene dekha Sana ke aankhon se dhul nikaal rahe the

Sid- Naira...

Naira- Sana di aao na nashtaaa

Naira then hastily went out from there laughing out loud. Sana was very embarrassed and was just standing still looking at Sid.

Sid- Kya hua baby? kyun ese dekh rahi

Sana- khoteya bahut private private karta hai ab kya hua?

Sid- arre toh hum sachi m kahan kuch kar rhe the (he grinned)

Sana- Ab chal chalke khana khaa le task aajayega ab

Everyone sat down and Sid started distributing house duties to all nominated housemates and their connections and there was some argument between Vishal, Kashmera, Sidharth, Rashmi and Arti. Sana had no interest in fighting so she took Naira and went towards the garden area to sit and they started gossiping about random things. Sana felt happy to have a friend beside Sidharth to talk to in that house. Whereas Naira didn't feel even for once that they had just met. She was feeling too close and connected with Sana in a very short time and she now knows how her Maamu is all smitten over her most-definitely maami. 

BB then called everyone for the first task with connections. It was a fun Vivo-powered task of shooting videos on recreating the most viral moments of Biggboss. Everyone was busy getting their parts and shooting and submitting. They barely had time to discuss other things and relax for a bit. It had been almost nighttime until all the videos were done shooting and submitted. Sana knew Baaz would not tolerate hunger and become cranky. So, she took Maheera's duties as she was least bothered in preparing dinner. She started cooking single-handedly for everyone present in the house. Rashmi noticed it and came running to help her. Sidharth and Shehbaaz along with Vishal and Asim were discussing something.

After some time

Sid- Sana tu kyun khana bana rahi hai duty toh Maheera ka tha na?

Sana- Haan par wo uthi nahi khana banane aur already kaafi late ho chuka tha toh meine bana liye

Sid- yehi....isiliey log tumhara fayda uthaate hai....

Sana- are meine kya kiya...ab sabko bhuk lagegi toh sab intezaar karenge kya

Sid- Nahi nahi sahi hai

Sana- Sidhaarthh...

Sid- Nahi tum gadha mazduri karo tumko acha lagta hai ye sab karna karo.

He went out ignoring her whereas she didn't follow him to coax him as she was preparing dinner. She thought she would talk to him after dinner. Sana and Rashmi called everyone to have dinner when Sid took a seat farthest from Sana. She took her plate and went to the living area to eat alone. Everything was being noticed by Shehbaaz and Naira. After dinner, Sana brought medicines of Naira and gave them to her and then called Baaz.

Sana- Ye usse jaake dede mereko baat nahi karni usse

Baaz- Kyun kar rahe ho ese tum log...sham tak toh thik the

Sana- mereko sau lage mein uske dobaara muh na lagu

Baaz- Tera ye rozz ka hai yaar motu bas bolti hai tu...reh toh sakegi nahi fir kyun bekaar m wo kar rahi hai

Sana- kuch nahi kar rahi bas usse jaake ye dede

Baaz then nodded his head in disappointment and went to Sid, where he heard Sid talking with Naira