12 - The Verdict

⚠Steam alert!!! ⚠

It was the early parts of the morning in Concordia. Today was the day, that the hearing would take place. Jin sat in the royal bath soaking in a steamy relaxing bath. He rolled his shoulders, eyes fluttering closed. He sat hands resting on the rim of his large tub. Eyes closed, head resting agaisnt the marble tub, he prepared himself mentally for the havoc the day would bring.

King Jin had kept this case a secret, not wanting to arouse any distress with his people. He had noticed some odd handlings for a while and was following these matters closely and silently.
There were alot of things unaccounted for. He had to gain evidence, and lots of it, which took time. He spoke to those related to the incident and tried to surreptitiously discover anything that could give him more intel.
Months went by, eventually his case had picked up pace. The final piece had been when he received a letter from the Fire tribe, explaining an incident of human trafficking. Now he'd be able to end this matter and clean the filth out of Concordia!

In fact, when King Yoongi had visited them, a month ago, Jin had approached him about these events. He asked the wise Fealie for guidance on the matter. The rest of his judgement and actions were set around what the Fealie advised.

Jin rolled his neck from side to side, breathing in the aromatic scent of lavender and sage. His broad shoulders sat above the water in the tub, vast as a mountain. You could see his torso through the the clear water, a hard muscular abdomen which tapered to narrow hips. His strong torso only bore testimony to the lower half of his body which held his strong chest so magnificently. Long, muscular legs, relaxed lazily in the hot water; meaty, manly calfs and quads that bulged and boasted strength teasingly winked from under the water. He folded a knee up, resting against the tub. His wrist flopped on his knee carelessly.

He was a sight, a sight that would entrance anyone. The fact that he was intelligent, humble, smart, empathetic and ethical made him all the more attractive and handsome. His chest rose up and then plummeted down, as he exhaled, pectoral muscles straining.
Jin was a beautiful specimen of man that left his wife in wonder. He was lean yet muscular, tall and lithe yet large and broad. Graceful yet manly. How did he manage to be so ambiguous-ly beautiful?

 How did he manage to be so ambiguous-ly beautiful?