chapter 6

Y/n's pov-

I sigh as i breathe the smell of the momos i had backend. I also made a cheese bread stuffed with the side veggies.

Mina gave me an expression look while eyeing the momos

Mina gave me an expression look while eyeing the momos. The chief came around to look at the dishes i had made.

"Smell good!! Wow this looks amazing!! What are they called?", he asked as he put then in the dishes.

"Momos and cheese burrito", i whisper making him grin.

"Sound good! Mina take it to ma'am! I will get the chicken pieces and veggies!",he told mina who took them out.

I awkwardly stand there as they all walk out to serve them the food. My stomach growl in need but a plate of fruits came in my view.

I look forward to see another chief guesture me to take the plate. I smile and slowly took it then bite the berries making him smile.

I finished my fruit when mina came back to call me out. I place the plate back to the side and run behind her.

She took me out in the back side where min-ha and her mother were seating on the small table eating the food.

My body stop as her mother look at me with surprise eyes. Behind her, worker was shroffing at me. I gulp as min-ha spoke to me.

"Wow human, you made this good!", she smile as she bite again.

I smile and bow before them.

"Do you know more like this or just this..", her mother asked.

"I can make more..", i whisper making her nod.

"Good! You will be working for us till we said so!", her mother spoke as she turn to eat her food.

Suddenly they all stood up making me move to the side beside mina who hold me to bow towards the royal red mask guards coming there.

I title my head up to see the one who came at the lake side on his horse standing here where min-ha and her mother bow to them.

"You have message from the king!", his deep voice came making her mother to step forward to get the letter roll.

She open it to read while mina grip my hand to make me look down. I hear them whisper to eachother after that the guards left.

I stood up again with mina as min-ha look at her mother in confusion.

"Why were they here, mother?", min-ha asked.

"Royal have call the best chief holder to cook for the moon night!", mother says.

Her eyes move on me making me feel smaller and move towards mina who gulp. The worker behind her frown.

"Miss who are we taking there cause sir choi will be leaving soon for his hometown!", the worker lady spoke.