chapter 23

Werewolf king's pov-

I heard the footsteps coming inside the library turning towards the office then walk towards me with the smell of jisoo and another werewolf girl and this amazing vanilla coco mix smell.

I smirk internally to have her personal come meet me hear to see if she really wants us or she truly not know about soulmates.

She have her tatoo hidden better way to be not able to look at them but touching shouldn't be hard. But she like to run and we also love chasing.

I look up where jisoo bow before me then my eyes switch towards werewolf girl then finally landed on the sweet lady hiding with a large tray in her soft hands.

Jisoo move aside when i gave a nod to let that girl walk forward to keep that tray but my eyes were still on the girl walking slowly in her blue gown.

She have her hair down with a bun on the top with sleeveless traps and a bow on her waist. Her red lips between her teeth as she kneel down to keep the tray then move back.

I guesture to let jisoo walk away while both of them stayed at their place.

"Your highness, greetings", that girl bow before with my girl following making me smirk.

"This smell amazing!", i said while looking at the food.

"Should we leave you alone?", that girl whom i assumed as mina asked.

I gave a nod to get going making them move back but stop when i spoke again.

"Miss y/n please do stay, i would like to have a conversation with you", i looks at her.

I saw her eyes jumping on mina who gave a small smile to her before leaving her with a pout and small eyes.

I hold my chuckle while shaking my head at her small fame almost longing to run behind her friend but i still want her closer to me and my mind was running with the thoughts of making her scream on this couch till she lose her breathe.

"Your highness, do you need me for something?", she asked.

I sigh as her voice was sweet but a bit scared and i don't want to hear that. My body was shaking to hold her and let her know that i will always be the one to help her feel protected and not feasible.

"Help me with my tea!", i spoke to let her nearby.

I look at her rushing to kneel again making me gulp while mind thinking different as she move to get the cup then look at me with doe eyes.

"W-what which tea do your prefer? Milk tea or honey tea?", she ask as i look into her eyes.

"Honey sweetheart...", i whisper but my last words came a little lower to not let her hear.

I saw at her nodding then slowly filling the cup. My eyes move on her face where few stades of her hair were flying. Her frown was too much that i unknowing rise my hand to move them but she jump back.

The teapot slip of her small hand and breaking on the floor while liquid wet her gown on the knees with me rushing to help her.

I hear her apologies while i kneel beside her to help her pick the piece but our hand meet when she also hold the same one. I look at her when she meet my eyes.

"Y-your highness please let me..", she says then try to take it but i didn't let her.

My eyes pull her eyes back to meet making her lost in her thoughts while i look down at her lips tempting me to lean down and kiss her, touch her, begging to pull them.

But a hiss left my mouth as that stupid piece cut deep on my fingers while her eyes run down with a gasp leaving from worry about me.

Her frown deeper as she bite her lips while turning my hand by holding my sleeves. I grin as she look here and there then tear her gown part to tie it around it making me smile.

"It's alright...", i whisper to help her as she look up at me with glossy eyes.

I gave a regarding smile to settle her heart fearing for me. I shake my head then shush her to stop taking.

"I-i sorry i-i wasn't trying to hurt ..", she stop then look down where i gestured.

I smile making her shocker turn up as i move my fingers out to show the healing skin. She look down at her cloth then back at my fingers then at me again.

"Come on! It's alright, i often get hurt, nothing to worry honey!", i responded sweetly to help her.

But then she gasp loudly the stood up faster and bow her head almost touching her knees.

"Please your highness, i will get this clean! You can have your breakfast peacefully while i get the things clear and send mina up to help..", she didn't stop after that then run.

I chuckle as she stiffness self walk out of there while gripping the cloth. I stood up then roll my sleeves and seat down again to pick up the knife and slide the croissant before dipping it in the honey and take a bite.

A worker rush inside to get the floor clean while i eat and drink my juice. My eyes switch up where a wind blow to show hyungie standing there with crossed hand.

I rise my eyebrows to ask about his glaring eyes.

"I smell blood and knowing you mr. clumsy man did something is not new for me!", he spoke making me smile.

He seat down again when that worker left and mina rush inside to bow before us. I look at her confused.

" Where is miss y/n?", i asked.

She bow while looking at vampire king who title his head and eyes shining red.

" She said that she wasn't feeling well and need rest to calm down before cooking lunch! Would you like me to help with what you need?", she asked.

"Help me here to fill this cup of tea with honey!", hyung says where she helps him.

She fill his cup then move back to stand there looking down.

"You can leaves also tell miss y/n to cook lunch then have the evening off! Royal cook with handle the dinner!", i spoke as she bow then leave.

"So...", hyung spoke once she leaves.

"What?", i asked while eating the fruits.

"Did you touch?", he looks at me shaking my head with confusion.

"She is a shy little sweetheart who was panicking about a cut then rush away when i call her sweetly!", he smile then lean back to rest his head.

"Now what should we doo...", he whine but then sat up to hold his chopsticks to eat the food on the plate for him.

He hum then his eyes suddenly light up and meet mine. I rise my eyebrows while chewing slowly.

"Lunch..", he spoke.

I gulp down the bite then frown at his words.

"I should help her with lunch and try to get near...", he eat fastly while smiling.

"You should but be careful cause she doesn't like touching anyone..", i spoke but he shrugged.

After that he rush away from there leaving me eating slowly with taking my book back to read further more.

Au's pov-

Both lee and y/n yell and look at the door bang open while mina holding her knife towards him but then quickly three of them bow infront of the vampire king who walk with his hand in his pockets.

His eyes meet the most soft brown eyes which show surprise at his visit.

"Miss y/n! Are you getting ready to cook lunch?", he asked with a grin.

Confused y/n look at lee who was looking at him then whisper a small yes towards him. He smile while looking at the counter.

"Then let me work with you to learn more about your special dishes..", his words made them shocked.

_________________________________