chapter 54

Y/n's pov-

"Y/n, manager is calling you", one of my colleague call from the cabin door making me turn my rolling chair to watch her.

"Coming.." i response standing up to straight my shirt then look at min-gi who eye mee before walking towards the door.

Knocking on the door then enter seeing him typing while looking at the scream with his glasses on his tip of his nose and chin rise to see properly.

"Sir did you ask for me?", i said standing there with my hand behind my back of the skirt.

"Y/n here you go! This is you resume and now you have to take this on the last third level where sir jinyoung is waiting for you", he says passing me the folder and getting back to work.

Taking the file and look in before closing it back to ask something.

"Is there any problem with this?", i was unsure why would the secratary of the CEO was waiting for me.

"Oh nothing to worry just go there! He will tell you further", he smile giving me some resources before letting me leave his cabin.

Walking towards the lift while passing through the coworkers and showing my file to min-gi who gave me thumbs up then enter the lift and watching the door close.

"Which floor?", one male worker who was standing near the button ask turn to look at me .

" 58", i slowly spoke making him turn back then press it turning it red while the number in the top increases.

But the floor 49 stop us where the male worker left me alone to go up to the same silent floor where all the secular work meeting with assistant manager happened unusually.

Calmly breathing to get the courage before knocking on the glass door from where i can see the blurring figure reading a file inside the room.

"Come in..", hearing his voice was melodious but seeing him was fearing.

"Sir!", i bow towards him while looking at his doe eyes staring at me with his red ear and small nose feature causing restraint with his small lips helding a soft smile giving satisfied mindset.

"Miss y/n!", he speak my name with delectable emotions making me feel smaller under his eyes that watch my every move.

"I was ask to give you my resume and talk something important?", I didn't know why but his rolling pen on his finger tip was also making me more nervous then before.

"Can you give me your folder?", he ask forwarded his hand getting me to rush and keep it up on the table making him smile.

"Our new CEO was interesting to give the suspension to not working employees but then some hard worker distress him so here he is wanting to interact with them", he teasing while looking at the file making me fear.

' was he trying to tell me that i will be fired or calling me a hard worker?', i can't understand what he is saying but who cares.

Whole morning I have been keep hearing the whisper and rumours that our new CEO was not only good looking but was a master mind cause only after coming in one hour he fired a whole set of worker who were famous for laziness here.

It was quite tempting to hear from them but not being able to see the face was headache cause girls were crazily drowing on him that even some boys couldn't help themselves to give his a look of lust.

"Should I be worried that next person is going to be me?", I try to make him speak but who can get over this innocent looking wild wolf.

"Fun but no, just give you best answer and be confident then not a scratch with come on you", he laughs helping me good.

"Okay then", i whisper seeing him stand up to pull his white coat on his black turtle neck tshirt then walking me out of his cabin.

"Is he strict then our old CEO?", I ask rushing behind him to get in the lift seeing him press the last penthouse button making me frown.

"Maybe he is but only when he is furious and I would suggest to not let him get there anyhow", he mock as we reach out then step on the marble floor.

It's my first time being on the floor where only our CEO or his assistant was allowed cause this is the private area where he can relax and enjoy his time or sleep if doing overtime.

Usually we are call on the second last floor where his office was to get a meeting schedule but walk-in on this glass floor was amazing everytime.

"Aren't we suppose to meet in office and ....", he cut me off but chuckling beside me.

"Including the way you are nervous then let me tell you, he is a big softy bear hiding in his bull body size so that won't hurt his ego", he stop at the double door that open automatically tracking us.

My breath got caught in my lungs as Sir jinyoung grin walking towards the couch where the man seat. My feet slowly move look at the back which seem so familiar that it run a shiver down my spine after giving me ghosebumps.

"Sir kim, miss y/n is here", assignment sir says making the man turn his head with me flinching by seeing his face.

Same dragon eyes staring right at me like they were going to eat me alive and the round nose twist upwards a bit before his lips turn up in the corner almost unseen.

His black hair were style back with his black suit hugging perfectly on his body that I couldn't believe this man being the same as the king I had left behind.

His golden watch glimp as he keep his file in the table infront of him with his other hand kept on his thighs making me lose my mind.

"Miss y/n", same deep voice that burn my body hearing him call my real name like he doesn't know my truth.

"Come take a seat! We need to discuss a lot about your thoughts and work that you did for us", he guesture towards the single couch but my legs were freeze at the spot and my eyes not leaving his figure while mouth drop open in surprise.

"Y/n..", sir jinyoung call making me quickly come out of my thoughts and gulp.

_________________________________