chapter 57

Y/n's pov-

I jump when the bus stop at the delay time. Whole day my mind keep repeating the words min-gi had said and my work keep up me up till late evening so here I am.

Standing up to hold the handle and walk towards the door to step of then move inside the busstand where I have to wait a bit to let the bus go then start walking towards my apartment building .

But as if a sixth sense came over made me stop and turn to look back at the silent road where not a single person was seen. Frown as i feel someone following behind me but there was none other me and my shadow.

Shrugging my shoulder then turn back while gripping my purse and pull the coat as cold wind blowing up.

Then all of sudden when a ting sound came on my phone causing me to pull it out and open the screen showing a text from min-gi.

'y/n, you know I didn't mean any wrongdoing for you but it just andrew is suspicious and I really appreciate your happiness;

Just try to find out if he really is not seeing someone or it's worth disturbing your peace to make me believe and not run to wounds him for hurting you'.

I can't understand why my life is traveling through lot's of troops that only trouble run my way. Time travel was mysterious but I was able to come back then now the new CEO looking extremely same as the werewolf king.

Replying to min-gi was unable for me for now so i left her on seen and keep walking faster to reach early. Now andrew was all I could think of while looking around at the park near the building.

Au's pov-

Without knowing that there were two sustained men following her, she keep quiet and peaceful grazing at the park.

"Our future queen is quite confident that she could travel a whole universe to meet our king!", the one man who was wearing a black turtle neck tshirt and leather pant spoke as he pull his mask up to cover his face.

"She travel through portal then came back now looking at her face didn't understand why she didn't accept them?", another one speak in his sensation whisper that only both of them could hear.

Both keep silent, watching the way the girl walk away from the park while playing with her sleeves and her long coat made her look cozy.

"Can't believe she is the one!", the tall one says titling his head while looking at y/n.

"We thought our future queen might be warrior with many subtle skills but this girl seem a lot opposite of it! Like the one who wouldn't hurt a single person and want to be protected", his mate reply.

"But jay b isn't it good? Like if she isn't hurting anyone then our king will tear them apart! She can apply the medicine for wounds while they cause them!", say the one who was looking at the tall one.

"You are right, young-jae! Nature have made them equally valuable and balance that seven of them hold together with her as their mate and the quality queen!", jay b smile behind his mask but then become confused.

"Who is this man?", choi young-jae ask watching the same direction of the girl who jump and rushing forward to hug a boy who pick her then circle around.

Y/n's pov-

"Baby.... What a surprise!", i squeak seeing him laugh while hugging me from my waist.

" I miss you so much that I thought why not spend the night with my love?", he pull my bottom lip then peck my nose and pull me inside the building.

"Aww that's so sweet of you but this is amazing cause I was just thinking of making my special dishes!", i smile as he nod in confirmation.

"That's great! Love, why are you coming late today? Isn't your unusual time to come at the evening?", he frowned upon seeing the time on his watch.