chapter 24

Au's pov-

Their eyebrows arching upwards while their jaw hangs slack in surprise looking at the grinning vampire king who lean near the counter.

Y/n was staring, unmoving and unblinking as she keep repeating his words in his mina to finally understand what he wants to speak.

She turn to look at lee and pinch his arm to make him come out of his thoughts and clear his throat before pulling himself together to bow before him.

"Yes your highness as you wish!", lee response.

"Miss y/n, I came here for you! Aren't you going to say anything?", he asked while titling his head as he looks at the small girl.

Y/n flinch and jump back while holding her breath and meet his eyes to speak in defending herself.

"Sure you're welcome to lead!", she say but he shake his head.

"I came to learn not to lead silly girl", he chuckled at her flushing self while lee and mina awkwardly look at them.

She feel chill run down her spine as his deep chuckle rung around the kitchen area. She bite her lips then look back up at him who guesture towards the fruits and vegetables.

Lee move towards mina as y/n walk towards him to take out the ingredients for the dishes, she had in her mind.

Their heartbeat accelerating and their hands becoming twitchy as they look at the girl silently moving the flour while king was looking as if she was only present there for him.

"What's happening there?", mina says as she pull lee near her.

Lee shrugged off his shoulder as he look at his wife with worried eyes but then jump when king called them.

"Mr.lee?", vampire king look at the duo with eagle eyes.

"Yes your highness?", lee asked.

"Why don't you spend some alone time with you wife?", he said while y/n look at them, surprise.

Mina pull him arm to bow before king then look at y/n who had her wide eyes staring at them with a sad pout

Both leave the kitchen area where lee look at his wife with anger.

"Why would you pull me without speaking anything?", he asked.

"King was obviously wanting us out of there and he heard us whisper!", mina huff.

"Didn't you see how y/n was sad! She was almost crying while watching us walk out from there!", lee says while looking forward.

"Yea i saw but his glare made me freeze at that place and walking out was only thing I could think of", mina whine.

Both walk out of there while leaving a desperate y/n who was only bad mouthing them with a smiling vampire king who was amused by her angry pout.

Y/n's pov-

"Shall we start miss y/n?", vampire king asked all of sudden making me look at him.

I smile and nod without any words while turning back to look at the veggies and took some tomatoes before getting the knife from the holder but stop when his veins hand received it first..

My eyes turn back to see him shaking his head where few strand of his hair fall on his forehead making his face glow. My throat bob when i look down his nose to his lips shining with the gloss.

"Let me cut this for you princess!",his pet name made me shyly gave a nod.

"I'm aren't any princess, your highness!", i spoke as he gave a small smile.